Clean Eating Recipes
Discover the best list of clean eating recipes for beginners that are kid friendly, quick to prepare and very popular on Pinterest!
100 healthy homemade meals with simple fresh ingredients ready in 30 minutes or less, compiled by the editors of Change In Seconds.!
Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, low carb, keto or paleo recipes are available below.
Just say no to the overpriced, badly wilted store bought salad, and yes to these simple clean eating lunch ideas you can make in minutes!
The recipes are made with real, whole food ingredients.
Eating clean becomes easier than ever when you pack make-ahead meals for the week.
The secret to having a healthy delicious meal that you can look forward to, is planning ahead.
With simple on-hand healthy food ingredients, you will be surprised at the wide variety of delicious options that you can pack for a busy day at work or school.
Forget boring meals, show off your culinary talent that will make your coworkers or classmates jealous!
Healthy Living Starts Here
Clean Eating Lifestyle
Eating “clean” is gaining popularity — but what does it actually mean, and how is it good for your health?
Clean eating is a simple concept. Clean eating focuses on whole foods, or real foods.
Foods that are minimally processed, as close to their natural form as possible.
Multiple studies have shown that diets heavy on whole foods curb or prevent certain life-threatening conditions and diseases, such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
Plus, there’s research linking diets high in fruits and veggies to healthy weight management, glowing skin and hair when you tend to avoid processed foods.
What Are Common Processed Foods
- Sugary breakfast cereals
- Granola bars
- Instant ramen
- Flavoured nuts
- Gelatinous fruit snacks
- Canned fruit
- Potato chips
- Tinned vegetables
- Store bought bread
- Savoury snacks, such as crisps
- Processed meat products, such as bacon and hot dogs
- Frozen dinners
- Soft drinks
- White rice (go for brown or wild rice instead)
- Fast food hamburgers
- Foods with high fructose syrup
- Store bought cookies, cake, muffins, and crackers
- Pre-made condiments and salad dressings
What Makes Processed Foods UnHealthy
- Usually high in sugar and high fructose corn syrup
- Lead to excessive food consumption
- Contain artificial ingredients
- Often high in refined carbohydrates
- Low in nutrients
- Tend to be low in fiber
- Often high in trans fats or processed vegetable oils
Source: Authority Nutrition
Read 48 reasons avoid processed foods to learn more.
Before you get to the list of recipes, find below our complete resource for clean eating, shopping list, tips, tools & meal prep.
Clean Eating Resource
- Clean Eating Resource For Beginners
- Healthy Grocery List
- Healthy Foods To Eat
- Plan Meals With Meal Planner Tool
- How To Prep Your Meals
- Track Eating Habits With Amazing New Tool
- Clean Eating Cookbooks For Beginners
- Best Kitchen Tools And Gadgets
See below delicious healthy recipes for your convenience!
- Clean Eating Breakfast Ideas
- No Bake Energy Bites
- Green Smoothie Recipes
- Healthy Breakfast Smoothies
- Keto Breakfast
- Smoothies Bowl Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Granola
- Multi Seed Granola Bar
- Good Morning Breakfast Cookies
- Chai Spiced Granola
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Almond Granola
- Grain Free Granola
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
- Healthy Dark Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Spinach And Ham Savory Crepe Cake With Gluten Free Crepes
- 5 Ingredient Vegan Gluten Free Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Simple Poached Egg And Avocado Toast
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Recipes For Lunch & Dinner
While it’s easy to want to go out to a restaurant or grab convenience foods, but with planning, you will be able to quickly prepare a healthy lunch and dinner from scratch using our compiled list of clean eating ideas.
Popular Main And Side Dishes Ingredients
- Chicken breasts
- Butternut squash
- Healthy fats
- Brown rice
- Green beans
- Chicken broth
- Roasted vegetables
- Ground turkey
- Sea salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Red pepper
The following are very important to round out your meals.
Fresh vegetables are a no-brainer when it comes to clean eating. Vegetables can be enjoyed raw at dinnertime in a salad using olive oil and balsamic vinegar as a dressing.
Furthermore, vegetables can be steamed or grilled and spiced up with some garlic or other seasonings.
Finally fresh vegetables can be paired with almost anything, so dinnertime should always include a plate full of vegetables.
Grilling meat is a great way to bring out the flavours without needing to add much seasoning (or extra calories).
In addition meats, such as chicken and fish, are just as delicious when baked.
Cheese a favourite, and can add savoury flavour to almost any dish. In addition, organic eggs are a very good source of high quality protein and vitamins.
Grains and Carbs
Whole grain pasta and rice can serve as a great starting point for dinner. There are literally thousands of pasta and rice dishes out there, and can all be adapted towards a clean eating lifestyle.
Lunch And Dinner Recipes
- Healthy Wraps For Lunch
- Salad Recipes With Chicken
- Vegan Sandwiches
- Noodle Bowl Recipes
- Easy Jackfruit Recipes
- Meal Prep Recipes
photo source: pinchofyum.com
- Quinoa Salad Recipes
- Healthy Lunch Ideas For Work
- Canned Tuna Recipes
- Easy Chicken Recipes
- Cuban Pork Recipes
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Chicken Instant Pot Recipes
- Easy Healthy Dinner Ideas
- Healthy Salad Recipes
- Keto Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian recipes
- Instant Pot Recipes
- Vegan Meal Prep Bowls
- Rice Noodle Recipes
- Buddha Bowl Recipes
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Healthy Side Dishes
- Instant Pot Recipes For Meal Prep
- One Pan Meals
- Healthy Meal Prep Bowls
- Vegan Meal Prep Bowls
- Ketogenic Dinner Recipes
- Instant Pot Recipes For Meal Prep
- Herbed Quinoa Garden Veggie Salad
- Vegan Paleo Healthy Broccoli Cashew Salad
photo source: bhg.com
- Maple Glazed Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
- Moroccan Spiced Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Carrots
- Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Asian Vegan Burger With Mango Cabbage Slaw
- Vegan Baked Potato Skins
- Zucchini Meatballs
- Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
- 4 Roasted Garlic Soy Balsamic Mushroom Recipes
- Easy Balsamic Chicken Skewers
- Watermelon And Tomato Salad
- Chopped Kale Greek Salad
- Lemon Chicken And Orzo Soup
photo source: peasandcrayons.com
- Baked Bell Pepper Tacos
- Greek Yogurt Egg Salad Sandwich
- Easy Pepper Steak
- Pomegranate Pear And Avocado Salad
- Quinoa Fried Rice
- Easy Burrito Bowls
- Arugula Salad With Parmesan Lemon And Olive Oil
- Asian Broccoli Salad With Peanut Sauce
- Radish And Watercress Salad
- Coffee Chile Strip Steaks
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
photo source: fitfoodiefinds.com
- Kung Pao Chicken Meatballs
- Cauliflower Breadsticks 2 Ways
- Brussels Sprouts Cranberry And Quinoa Salad
- Easy Quinoa Pizza Bowls
- Yellowtail Snapper with Corn Salsa
- Sticky Honey & Soy Pork Chops
- Healthy Soups
- Recipes For Beginners
- Quick Dinners For Kids
- Diet Meal Plans
- Healthy Foods
- Simple Family Recipes
- Paleo & Low Carb Recipes
- Gluten Free Recipes
Dessert And Snack Recipes
- Healthy Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Desserts
- Healthy Carrot Cake Recipes
- Clean Eating Snack Ideas & Recipes
- Healthy Appetizers
- Keto Snacks
- No Bake Energy Bites
- Keto Desserts
photo source: theendlessmeal.com
- Vegan Purple Sweet Potato Pie
- Vegan No Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- Roasted Peaches And Lavender Ice Cream
- Healthy Blueberry Almond Crisp
- Simple Vegan Brownies
- Lemon Coconut Cupcakes
- Toasted Marshmallow Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Easy Blueberry Crisp
- One Bowl Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Restaurant Style Salsa
- Cajun Shrimp Guacamole
- Parmesan Rice Crips with Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Crispy Quinoa Sliders
- Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed With Feta Olives And Sundried Tomatoes
- Guacamole and Baked Beet Chips
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Squash Goat Cheese Empanadas
- Sun Dried Tomato & Kalamata Olive Bruschetta
Please share this post on social media!