Spell Your Name Workout
Have fun by spelling your name and performing specific exercises assigned to the alphabet! Spell your name workout challenge is awesome!
For each letter, you do the workout that’s assigned.
The directions are simple: Spell your name and perform the exercise that corresponds with each letter.
If you are a beginner or need a quick workout, just spell your first name.
For an even more intense workout, perform each exercise associated with your full name.
Get ready to sweat! The spell exercise works and is a lot of fun!
The website provides information related to exercise. It is intended for informational use only. Consult your doctor before starting an exercise plan.
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Spell Your Name Workout
1) 7 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
5) Visit our fitness resource for additional printable workouts, tips & fitness accessories
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
4) Print 7 day keto meal plan & cheat sheet
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print 10 week workout below and do the workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
9) Print meal plan template to keep you organized
10) Prep your meals
Spell Your Name Workout Instructions
Simply spell your first name or entire name, if your game for an intense workout and do the applicable exercise! Repeat 2 times!
How To Do Jumping Jacks
1) Stretch the muscles of your legs and arms.
2) Place your hands down by your side and stand with your feet together.
3) Bend your knees slightly, jump up and raise your arms above your head.
4) Reverse the motion by jumping back to the starting position.
How To Do Crunches
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a crunch correctly.
1) Using a mat, lie flat on your back, knees bent and feet on the floor, hip width apart.
2) Place your hands at the back of your head. Do not pull your head up or lock your fingers.
3) Place your elbows to the side and push the small of your back into the floor to engage your core.
4) Leaving a few inches of space between the chin and chest, tilt your chin slightly,
5) Roll your shoulders off the floor and pull in your core.
6) Keep your lower back on the floor and lift your shoulders about 4 inches.
7) Hold for a moment at the top then slowly lower back down.
How To Do Squats
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a squat correctly.
1) Stand with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side.
2) Look straight ahead and squat down, keeping your knees in line with your feet.
3) As you lower into a squat raise your arms out in front of you for balance.
4) While tightening your glutes and core, keep your spine neutral at all times.
5) Squat until your hip is lower than your knees and never let your knees go over your toes.
6) Pause then squeeze your glutes as you move back to the starting position.
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abdominals tight, holding your body in a plank position.
2) Keep your legs straight or place your knees on the mat.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest 1 to 2 inches away from the floor.
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock.
How To Do A Wall Sit
1) Place your back against a wall.
2) Keep your shoulders, upper back and the back of the head against the wall.
3) Your feet should be flat on the ground 6 inches apart.
4) Slowly slide your back down the wall until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degree angle.
5) Hold for the required amount of time indicated for the workout.
6) Straighten your legs and come back to a standing position against the wall slowly.
How To Do Burpees
2) Kick feet back.
3) Push up.
4) Return to squat.
5) Stand and end with jump.
How To Do Arm Circles
1) Stand straight.
2) Fully extend your arms straight out to your side.
3) Your arms should be parallel to the floor at a 90-degree angle.
4) Slowly make circles of about 1 foot in diameter with each outstretched arm. As you perform the exercise, breathe normally.
5) Continue the circular motion with your outstretched arms for about 30 seconds, then reverse the movement, in the opposite direction.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Fitness Training Resource
More Fitness Tips
It is necessary to eat healthy, reduce stress, get sufficient sleep with a combination of cardio and strength exercise to help stave off fat deposits in the body.
Learn How To Eat Healthy
Clean up your eating habits and drink tons of water to stay hydrated.