Best Butt Workout
If you want to maximize your booty development, find out why nearly 1 million individuals have shared our best butt workout for women on social media!
The best butt workout will challenge your glutes at all angles with the right mix of moves to get the job done.
Its the best workout to create a tight, toned, shapely butt!
Let’s get started, you’re about to create gorgeous head turning shapely buns by following the best butt workout featured below.
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Best Butt Workout!
1) 5 exercises with video instructions for each exercise
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
50 HIP BRIDGE
80 DONKEY KICKS
80 FIRE HYDRANTS
50 PLIE SUMO SQUATS
80 SIDE LUNGES
How To Do A Hip Bridge Exercise
1) Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2) Raise your hips off the floor so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
3) Pause at the top then slowly lower your body back to the floor.
How To Do Donkey Kicks
1) Get on all fours so that your hands are shoulder are width apart and your knees are straight below your hips.
2) Tighten your stomach and keep your knee bent. Lift one leg up behind you until it is in line with your body and your foot is parallel to the ceiling.
3) Lower back down to starting position and repeat with the other leg.
How To Do Fire Hydrants
1) Position yourself on your hands and knees on the ground.
2) Keep the knee in a bent position, then lift your leg away from the body.
3) Pause at the top, then slowly return to the starting position.
4) Perform this slowly for a number of repetitions, and repeat on the other side.
How To Do Dumbbell Sumo Squat
1) Hold a dumbbell at the base with both hands and stand straight up. Move your legs so that they are wider than shoulder width apart from each other with your knees slightly bent.
2) Your toes should be facing out. Inhale and slowly bend the knees and lower your legs until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
3) Bring the body back to the starting position while exhaling.
Note: Keep your back straight to prevent back injury.
How To Do Side Lunges
1) Stand with your feet and knees together.
2) Take a large step with your right foot to the right side and lunge toward the floor.
3) Make sure your right knee does not extend past your toes and keep your left leg relatively straight.
4) Push off through your right foot to return to the start to complete one set.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
How To Train Your Glutes
Train your glutes 2 to 3 times per week. Perform the first exercise, rest 1 minute, then proceed to the next exercise.