Clean Eating Grocery List For Beginners
Having a well-planned clean eating grocery list gets you in and out of the store quickly and helps you stick to your clean eating meal plan.
Two of the biggest hurdles to healthy cooking are lack of time and not having healthy ingredients on hand.
Along with our clean eating resource below, our highly popular printable shopping list on Pinterest will help you as you work on your journey to adopting a healthy eating lifestyle.
- Weight loss: lose weight by increasing plant based clean foods
- Consumption of whole foods
- Adopt a healthy diet
- Affordable and budget friendly
- Create weekly or monthly meal plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Perfect for kids, one, two, three or four persons, teens, college students and families
- Simple to follow grocery list template or guide
- Caters to Vegans, Vegetarians, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Paleo or Keto diets
Does Clean Eating Include Sugar
Clean eating is based on whole fresh foods, however some do incorporate packaged foods.
Read labels to make sure there aren’t any preservatives, such as added sugars, or unhealthy fats.
Clean Eating Tips Resources
The clean eating diet consist of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, proteins, nuts and seeds, whole grains not white bread, refined sugar free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo or gluten free options based on your preference.
- What Is Clean Eating
- How To Eat Clean
- Eat Clean For Beginners
- 30 Day Healthy Eating Challenge
- 7 Day No Junk Food Challenge
- 20 Of The Best Healthy Food Quotes
- Meal Prep Clean Eating
- Clean Eating On A Budget
- Clean Eating Breakfast Ideas
- 100 Clean Eating Recipes
- 160 Clean Eating Snacks
- Healthy Substitution Chart For 300 Foods
Scroll down and PRINT a PDF version of our ultimate printable clean eating food list, most importantly place it on your fridge as a constant reminder.
Healthy Grocery List Instructions
Use our clean eating shopping list template to organize your grocery shopping when shopping at the grocery store to stock your fridge, freezer, and pantry with clean eating foods.
Furthermore, you are not required to purchase every item on this clean eating food list, this is simply a guide.
Select foods based on your dietary preference.
Your goal is to purchase whole foods as close as possible to its natural state without chemicals, pesticides, artificial flavours etc.
1. Try to steam, bake, grill or eat foods raw.
2. Fill the majority of your plate with fresh vegetables.
3. Avoid processed sugars and refined food.
4. Drink 1/3 your body weight in lbs of water every day in ounces (oz.).
i.e. 200 lbs x 33% = 66 oz (equivalent to 8 cups)
5. Combine protein with carbs to stay full longer.
6. Do not count calories just watch portion sizes.
While using our grocery shopping list as a guide, which caters to different food groups, please be aware you can easily save healthy recipes, create meal plans in advance and generate shopping lists.
You can create a healthy eating plan, weekly meals with healthy foods.
Remember purchase items made with natural ingredients.
Avoid processed foods as much as possible and make items like ketchup or mustard homemade.
See our list of unprocessed foods below.
Then print our clean eating food list!
Fresh Fruits (nothing canned)
Fresh Vegetables (not canned)
Oats (steel cut)
100% Whole Grain Products
Dave’s Killer Sprouted Bread
Dave’s Killer 21 Grains Bread
Ezekiel Original Sprouted Bread
Bob Mill Organic Bread Mix
Brown Rice Flour
Healthy Fats (for nuts choose raw and unsalted)
Raw Organic Almonds
Organic Shredded Coconut
Raw Organic Cheese
Organic Natural Peanut Butter
Organic Salad Dressings
Home-Made Salad Dressings
Seeds (choose raw and unsalted)
Cheese (organic, grass-fed)
Ghee Butter (grass-fed)
Brown Eggs (grass-fed, organic)
Salmon (fresh water not farmed raised)
Garlic Powder (unsalted)
Onion Powder (unsalted)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Red Wine Vinegar
Low Carb BBQ Sauce
Organic Unsweetened Ketchup
Dairy, Gluten Free Mayo
Organic Sour Cream
Coconut Palm Sugar
Freeze Dried Fruit (gluten free, no sugar)
Pure Maple Syrup
Raw Unfiltered Honey
Almond Milk (unsweetened)
Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
Rice Milk (unsweetened)
Coffee (with natural sweetener and milk or just black)
Lemon Water (first thing in the morning)
Wine (1 glass daily is permitted)
Printable Clean Eating Food List