Clean Eating Grocery List For Beginners
Having a well-planned clean eating grocery list gets you in and out of the store quickly and helps you stick to your clean eating meal plan.
Two of the biggest hurdles to healthy cooking are lack of time and not having healthy ingredients on hand.
Along with our clean eating resource below, our highly popular printable shopping list on Pinterest will help you as you work on your journey to adopting a clean eating lifestyle.
Healthy Living Starts Here
- Weight loss
- Consumption of whole foods
- Adopt a healthy diet
- Affordable and budget friendly
- Create weekly or monthly meal plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Perfect for kids, one, two, three or four persons, teens, college students and families
- Simple to follow grocery list template or guide
- Caters to Vegans, Vegetarians, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Paleo or Keto diets
Clean Eating Tips Resources
The clean eating diet consist of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, proteins, nuts and seeds, whole grains not white bread, refined sugar free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo or gluten free options based on your preference.
- What Is Clean Eating
- How To Eat Clean
- Eat Clean For Beginners
- Meal Prep Clean Eating
- Clean Eating On A Budget
- Meal Prep Kitchen Tools
- Clean Eating Breakfast Ideas
- 100 Clean Eating Recipes
- 160 Clean Eating Snacks
- Best List Of Clean Eating Foods
- Substitution Chart For 300 Foods
- Top Healthy Eating Packaged Foods
- Top Brands For Kitchen Tools To Eat Better
- 100 Clean Eating Kitchen Essentials
Scroll down and PRINT a PDF version of our ultimate printable clean eating food list, most importantly place it on your fridge as a constant reminder.
Healthy Grocery List Instructions
Use our clean eating shopping list template to organize your grocery shopping when shopping at the grocery store to stock your fridge, freezer, and pantry with clean eating foods.
Furthermore, you are not required to purchase every item on this clean eating food list, this is simply a guide.
Select foods based on your dietary preference.
Your goal is to purchase whole foods as close as possible to its natural state without chemicals, pesticides, artificial flavours etc.
1. Try to steam, bake, grill or eat foods raw.
2. Fill the majority of your plate with fresh vegetables.
3. Avoid processed sugars and refined food.
4. Drink 1/3 your body weight in lbs of water every day in ounces (oz.).
i.e. 200 lbs x 33% = 66 oz (equivalent to 8 cups)
5. Combine protein with carbs to stay full longer.
6. Do not count calories just watch portion sizes.
While using our grocery shopping list as a guide, which caters to different food groups, please be aware you can easily save healthy recipes, create meal plans in advance and automatically generate shopping lists.
You can create a healthy eating plan, weekly meals with healthy foods.
Remember purchase items made with natural ingredients.
Avoid processed foods as much as possible and make items like ketchup or mustard homemade.
See our list of unprocessed foods below.
We also make available for you, products you can purchase on Amazon, then print our clean eating food list!
Fresh Fruits (nothing canned)
Fresh Vegetables (not canned)
100% Whole Grain Products
Dave’s Killer Sprouted Bread
Dave’s Killer 21 Grains Bread
Ezekiel Original Sprouted Bread
Bob Mill Organic Bread Mix
Brown Rice Flour
Healthy Fats (for nuts choose raw and unsalted)
Raw Organic Almonds
Organic Shredded Coconut
Raw Organic Cheese
Organic Natural Peanut Butter
Seeds (choose raw and unsalted)
Ribeye Steaks, Beef, Chicken, Sockeye Salmon Sampler (organic, grass-fed, wild caught)
Cheese (organic, grass-fed)
Ghee Butter (grass-fed)
Brown Eggs (grass-fed, organic)
Salmon (fresh water not farmed raised)
Garlic Powder (unsalted)
Onion Powder (unsalted)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Red Wine Vinegar
Almond Milk (unsweetened)
Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
Rice Milk (unsweetened)
Coffee (with natural sweetener and milk or just black)
Lemon Water (first thing in the morning)
Wine (1 glass daily is permitted)
Printable Clean Eating Food List
Print PDF below:
See our recommended list of clean eating cookbooks, with healthy ingredient lists to help you lose weight.
To adopt or maintain your clean eating habits long term, try this amazing method now!