Healthy Vegan Desserts
Instead of purchasing a pint of vegan ice cream or a muffin at the health food store, why not whip up sweet healthy vegan desserts in your own kitchen.
1. Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola (VEG & GF)
Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola is the perfect chewy citrusy-sweet snack or topping for a smoothie bowl. Get the recipe.
2. Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Brownies (VEG & GF)
This is a rich, decadent fudgy dessert sweetened with date! Get the recipe.
2. Vegan Purple Sweet Potato Pie (VEG, GF, & Paleo)
Too pretty to eat, this healthy pie is simply delicious! Get the recipe.
3. Super Fudgy Paleo Maple Pecan Brownies (VEG, GF & DF)
Fudgy chocolate brownies topped with sweet maple pecans. Get the recipe.
4. 5 Ingredient Vegan Gluten Free Cookies (VEG & GF)
With only 5 ingredients, this cookie recipe is so easy to make and so tasty! Get the recipe.
5. No Churn Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream (VEG & GF)
Enjoy this delicious, rich, creamy, full-fat ice cream at home. No ice cream maker required! Get the recipe.
6. Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream
This ice cream recipe has a delicious flavour! Get the recipe.
7. Best Vegan Brownies
The BEST vegan brownies you will ever try! Extremely rich, fudgy, moist brownie full of amazing flavour. Get the recipe.
8. No Bake Oatmeal Cookie (VEG & GF)
Maple glazed nuts, chocolate chips, oats, peanut butter, and cranberries combined to taste just like oatmeal cookies but in energy bite form. Get the recipe.
9. No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites (VEG & GF)
This energy bite is nutty, lightly sweet made with just 6 ingredients! Get the recipe.
10. Grain Free Sweet Potato Blondies
The fudgy brownie with the sweet vanilla flavour of cake, combine into the perfect cinnamon-spiced nut-sprinkled treat! Get the recipe.
11. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (VEG & GF)
With lots of peanut butter and chocolate this is an easy recipe that creates a soft, textured cookie that also includes oats and coconut. Get the recipe.
12. Vegan Vanilla Custard Cake (VEG & Low Fat)
A 2-ingredient pecan crust with low-fat vanilla bean filling is topped with an easy to prepare berry compote! Get the recipe.
13. Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (VEG, GF & DF)
A simple recipe packed with chocolate chips, almond butter, oats and coconut. Get the recipe.
14. Trail Mix Cookies (VEG, GF & DF)
A protein-packed trail mix cookies, full of fruits, seeds and nuts. Get the recipe.
15. 3 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Pots (VEG & Paleo)
This is the easiest most decadent dessert that does NOT include coconut, tofu, avocados, or even refined sugar! Get the recipe.
16. Good Morning Breakfast Cookies (VEG & GF)
An energy-boosting cookies made with wholesome ingredients. Get the recipe.
17. Fudgy Raspberry Brownies (VEG, GF & Paleo option)
These easy, healthy raspberry brownies taste amazing! Get the recipe.
18. Flourless Banana Almond Butter Cookies (VEG, GF & Paleo)
Lightly sweetened with banana, with a nutty almond flavour, this treat is excellent for kids, snacks or breakfast on the go! Get the recipe.
19. Easy Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake (VEG, SF, DF & Paleo)
This is one of the best, no bake, vegan strawberry cheesecake I have ever tried. Its so creamy, healthy, and addictive! Get the recipe.
20. Banana Nut Cookies
This recipe produces a soft, cinnamon-spiced, with toasted pecans for an easy snack or healthy dessert! Get the recipe.
21. Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies (VEG & GF)
Indulge in these fudgy black bean decadent brownies with a rich peanut butter swirl. Can you believe this brownie is healthy for you? Get the recipe.
22. The Worlds Easiest Cinnamon Rolls
These cinnamon rolls only consist of 7 ingredients! So easy to prepare and so delicious! Get the recipe.
23. Chocolate Mousse Cake
This insanely decadent rich dessert is made from just a few healthy whole food ingredients right in the blender! Get the recipe.
24. Whiskey Hazelnut No Churn Ice Cream (VEG & GF)
This recipe was a hit with the family, they definitely were impressed! The creamy ice cream consist of maple & whiskey with crunchy roasted hazelnuts folded in. Get the recipe.