Workout To Melt Fat Fast
Get ready for summer with this incredible workout to melt fat fast!
This is a high calorie burning circuit, boot camp style with 10 exercises!
Perform the exercises for the suggested time, one after the other, with short rests in between, anywhere from 30 to 90 seconds.
Repeat the circuit up to 3 times, depending on your time, fitness level and goals.
For beginners do the circuit once a week. For intermediate 2 times a week and advance exercisers perform the circuit 3 times a week.
You judge what’s best for you and always get the advice of your doctor based on your particular circumstance.
Healthy Living Starts Here
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For This Workout To Melt Fat Fast
1) 10 exercises perform up to 3 sets
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
This is a great exercise for those looking for a power squat variety.
1) Start by lowering yourself slowly as with a regular squat and then quickly explode upward when you reach the bottom point of your squat.
2) Slow down your momentum as you land so that you continue to work your muscles.
1) Lay flat with your back to the ground.
2) Position your hands either next to you or the side of your head.
3) Do not pull on your neck or your head.
4) Add tension to your abdominals and lift your torso from the floor.
5) At the same time, tighten your abdominals to lift your legs in the air.
6) Hold each crunch for two to three seconds and then return to your flat position.
Crunch Exercise Video Demonstration
Jackknife From Lying Flat
This is an excellent exercise to work your abs at all angles!
1) Lie flat and stretch your hands over your head.
2) Tighten your abdominals while raising your torso.
3) Keep your arms next to your head until you make it to the top point of this crunch. Simultaneously utilize your abdominals to assist in raising your legs toward you.
4) Your legs must remain straight. Once you have reached the high point of the crunch, move your arms to the side of the legs and tense your abdominals.
5) Slowly reverse the movement and lower the legs and the torso to return yourself to a position of lying flat. This is one rep.
Bodyweight Pistol Squats
1) Stand on one leg and ensure that you have your balance. The weight should be balanced through your heel.
Put the arms in front of you while raising your other leg. Ensure that your knee is bent. The other leg takes the form of a counterbalance.
2) Squeeze both your core and the leg that you are standing on and then bend the leg slowly so you can lower the torso in a downward motion.
3) When you reach your lowest point, your butt should be an inch or two away from the ground with your other leg extended straight out in front.
4) Squeeze your leg one more time and raise your body.
5) Repeat on the other leg.
Squat With Lateral Leg Raise
1) Stand with your feet hip-width apart with toes pointed slightly out.
2) Clasp your hands in front of you for balance or place them on your hips.
3) Bend your knees and lower your hips back and down until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
4) Keep your back straight and chest up. Don’t let your knees extend past your toes.
5) Press through your heels to stand and lift your right leg up out to the side.
6) Return to the starting position.
7) Then squat back down before performing a leg raise to the other side.
Glute Bridge To Leg Raise
1) Perform a standard glute bridge.
2) As you raise your hips, tense your hip flexors and abdominals, bringing one leg up until it’s directly above you.
3) Return your leg back down to the ground. This is one rep.
4) Repeat with the other leg.
1) Lie flat on your back with your arms at your side.
2) Bend your knees and place your heels on the floor.
3) Squeeze your glutes to lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders are all aligned. Hold for 2-3 seconds at the top.
4) Slowly release back down until your hips are on the floor. This is one rep.
1) This exercise starts on the hands and the knees with the hands right below the shoulders.
2) You must squeeze your glutes and then kick one of your legs back toward the sky with bent knee.
3) Squeeze for 2-3 seconds when reaching the top position and then return the leg slowly until you are positioned on both of your knees.
4) Repeat for the other leg.
Donkey Kick Video Demonstration
1) Lie on your stomach with your arms extended in front of you.
2) Squeeze your glutes with as much force as you can and lift both of your legs from the ground.
3) Reach forward with your arms keeping your palms facing down a few of inches from the ground.
4) Then lift the alternate leg and arm into the air while squeezing all muscles from your glutes up to your shoulders. This is one rep.
Repeat with the other arm rapidly.
1) Begin this exercise in a high plank or push up position.
2) Tighten your core, shift your weight to one arm while lifting the other. Rotate the arm until it points up toward the air. Hold for the required seconds before slowly reversing motion while tensing your core.
3) This is one rep.
It is important to note that each of these instructions represents a single rep of the given exercise.
Ok lets get started with this incredible workout to melt fat fast and print the workout below!