Looking for that elusive flat stomach? Combine the flat belly workout with a healthy diet along with weekly cardio, and you will reach your goal in no time!
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Flat Belly Workout Plan
FLAT BELLY WORKOUT PLAN INSTRUCTIONS
1) 11 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
30 JUMPING JACKS
20 HIGH KNEES
20 LEG LIFTS
20 JUMPING JACKS
30 HIGH KNEES
30 LEG LIFTS
1 MINUTE PLANK
HOW TO DO JUMPING JACKS
1) Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
2) Stand with your feet together then place your hands down by your side.
3) Slightly bend your knees, jump up and raise your arms above your head.
4) Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
HOW TO DO HIGH KNEES
Basic high knees can be performed while running in place.
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and look straight ahead.
2) Drive your right knee toward your chest and quickly place it back on the ground.
3) Follow immediately by driving your left knee toward your chest. Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can.
4) Your arms should follow the motion.
HOW TO DO SQUATS
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side.
2) While looking straight ahead squat down keeping your knees in line with your feet.
3) As you lower into a squat start to raise your arms out in front of you for balance.
4) Keep a neutral spine at all times while tightening your glutes and core.
5) Squat until your hip joint is lower than your knees and never let your knees go over your toes.
6) Pause then lift back up and squeeze your glutes as you move back to the starting position.
HOW TO DO LEG LIFTS
1) Lie on your back.
2) Place your hands palms down on the floor by your thighs.
3) Keep your knees locked and raise your legs to a 90 degree angle and exhale.
4) Hold for 30 seconds, or as long as you can.
5) Return to starting position and inhale.
HOW TO DO CRUNCHES
1) Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip width apart.
2) Place your hands at the back of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull your head up.
3) Place your elbows to the side and push the small of your back into the floor to engage your abs.
4) Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches space between chin and chest.
5) Begin to roll your shoulders off the floor and gently pull in your abs.
6) Lift your shoulders about 4 inches and your lower back should always remain on the floor.
7) Hold for a moment at the top then slowly lower back down.
HOW TO DO PUSH UPS
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position.
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor.
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock.
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day.
HOW TO DO A FOREARM PLANK
1) Position your body as if you are about to do a push up with your forearm on the floor.
2) Ground your toes into the floor and squeeze your glutes.
3) Neutralize neck and spine by looking at a spot on the floor a foot beyond your hands, with head in line with your back.
4) Hold the position for 60 seconds without compromising your breathing, however start at 20 seconds and increase gradually over time as you become more comfortable performing the plank.
Rest 60 to 90 seconds between exercises. Repeat the circuit 1 more time. Perform 2 to 3 times a week.
SEE INFOGRAPHIC BELOW
PRINT PDF BELOW
ADDITIONAL FITNESS WORKOUTS
It is necessary to work on improving your eating habits as it represents 80% of your results.
To learn how to achieve a lean fit healthy body permanently, try this unique method Click Here.