Fat Burning Morning Workout At Home
For those who prefer to workout in the mornings for maximum fat burning, get ready to blast off those extra pounds with the fat burning morning workout at home!
You do burn more fat in the morning before eating breakfast due to lower blood sugar forcing you to burn more body fat when you exercise before breakfast.
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Fat Burning Morning Workout
1) Featuring 8 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
80 JUMPING JACKS
20 LUNGES PER LEG
15 PUSH UPS
30 SIT UPS
15 BICYCLE CRUNCHES
1 MINUTE WALL SIT
1 MINUTE FULL BODY STRETCH
How To Do Jumping Jacks
1) Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
2) Stand with your feet together then place your hands down by your side.
3) Slightly bend your knees, jump up and raise your arms above your head
4) Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
How To Do Squats
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side.
2) While looking straight ahead squat down keeping your knees in line with your feet.
3) As you lower into a squat start to raise your arms out in front of you for balance.
4) Keep a neutral spine at all times while tightening your glutes and core.
5) Squat until your hip joint is lower than your knees and never let your knees go over your toes.
6) Pause then lift back up and squeeze your glutes as you move back to the starting position.
How To Do Lunges
1) Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and chin up and look in front of you not down.
2) Tighten your abs.
3) Step forward with your left leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and your other knee should not touch the floor.
4) Return to the starting position then step forward with your right leg and repeat the above steps.
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position.
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor.
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock.
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day.
How To Do A Sit Up
1) Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2) Place your finger tips behind your ears.
3) Pull your shoulder blades back so your elbows are out to the side.
4) Tighten your abs and then raise your body up towards your knees, shoulders should be lifted off the floor.
5) Keep you head looking straight. No chin on chest and do not pull the head forward.
6) Roll back down to the starting position.
How To Do Bicycles Crunches
1) Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed into the ground.
2) Place your hands behind your head.
3) Lift your knees to a 45 degree angle.
4) As you lift your head (do not pull your head forward), tense your abs.
5) Use your abdominal muscles to crunch your body forward.
6) Go through a bicycle pedal motion with your legs by touching your left elbow to your right knee, then right elbow to the left knee. Keep the straightened leg off the floor. Tighten your abs. You have completed one bicycle crunch.
How To Do A Wall Sit
1) Stand in front of a wall with your back facing the wall.
2) Slide your back down the wall slowly until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degrees angle.
3) Keep shoulders, upper back and the back of the head against the wall.
4) Both feet should be flat on the ground 6 inches apart with the weight evenly distributed.
5) Hold for the required amount of time stipulated on the workout.
6) Straighten your legs and come back to a standing position against the wall slowly.
How To Do A Full Body Stretch
1) Stand tall with arms above your head.
2) Reach as high as you can to the sky to feel a complete stretch and hold for the required time.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Rest 60 to 90 seconds between exercises. Repeat the circuit 1 more time. Perform 2 to 3 times a week.