Full Body Workout At Home Without Equipment
Get the body you dreamed of that utilizes high intensity resistance training and cardio to get you shredded in no time with the full body workout at home!
Its a total bodyweight workout that you can complete in 20 minutes of which you can lose weight fast!
It comprises of strength training using your body not weights, therefore it is not a dumbbell workout. A pair of dumbbells is not required.
Nor is a bench press needed. It is a circuit workout that generates amazing results!
Healthy Living Starts Here
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
4) Print 7 day keto meal plan & cheat sheet
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print full body workout below and do the workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
10) Prep your meals
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Full Body Workout At Home
1) 12 exercises
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
Full Body Workout At Home Instructions
50 JUMPING JACKS
25 PUSH UPS
50 HIGH KNEES
50 SQUAT JUMPS
25 SIT UPS
25 LEG RAISES
1 MINUTE PLANK
25 JUMP LUNGES
25 TUCK JUMPS
50 MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
How To Do Jumping Jacks
1) Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
2) Stand with your feet together while you place your hands down by your side.
3) Slightly bend your knees, jump up and raise your arms above your head.
4) Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a push up position.
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor.
4) In addition push your torso back up until your arms lock.
5) Finally repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day.
How To Do Burpees
2) Kick feet back.
3) Push up.
4) Return to squat.
5) Stand and end with jump.
How To Do High Knees
Basic high knees first of all can be performed while running in place.
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and look straight ahead.
2) Drive your right knee toward your chest and quickly place it back on the ground.
3) Follow immediately by driving your left knee toward your chest. Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can.
4) Your arms should follow the motion.
How To Do Squat Jumps
1) Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
3) Now jump. Your heart rate will elevate.
How To Do A Sit Up
See VIDEO instructions on how to do sit ups correctly.
1) Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2) Place your finger tips behind your ears.
3) While on the floor pull your shoulder blades back so your elbows are out to the side.
4) Therefore tighten your abs and then raise your body up towards your knees, shoulders should be lifted off the floor.
5) Keep you head looking straight. No chin on chest and do not pull the head forward.
6) Roll back down to the starting position.
How To Do Leg Raises
See VIDEO instructions on how to do leg raises correctly.
1) Lie flat on a mat and place your arms on the floor out to the side with your palms facing down.
2) Your head, butt and legs need to be in contact with the floor.
3) Tighten your stomach muscles and grasp the sides.
4) Slowly lift your legs to a 90-degree angle, keeping your legs straight with knees not bent.
5) Finally pause for a second then slowly lower your legs back down.
How To Do Dips
You may use 1 chair or exercise bench or 2 chairs or exercise benches to increase intensity.
1) While on the edge of a sturdy bench or chair sit with your hands placed next to your hips. Also make sure your fingers are over the edge of the surface so that your palm is planted firmly.
2) Also inch forward with your feet so that your hips come off of the bench. Your knees should form a 90-degree angle and your thighs should be parallel to the floor. Be sure to keep your shoulders back and down.
3) Tighten your abs and slowly lower yourself using your arms towards the floor by bending your elbows. Keep elbows in.
4) Slowly push yourself back up to the starting position, squeezing your tricep muscles at the top of the movement.
5) Perform the desired reps.
How To Do A Forearm Plank
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a plank correctly.
1) Position your body as if you are about to do a push up with your forearm on the floor.
2) Ground your toes into the floor and squeeze your glutes.
3) Neutralize neck and spine by looking at a spot on the floor a foot beyond your hands, with head in line with your back.
4) Finally hold the position for 60 seconds without compromising your breathing, however start at 20 seconds and increase gradually over time as you become more comfortable performing the plank.
How To Do Jump Lunges
1) Stand tall with your left foot slightly in front of your right. Keep your knees slightly bent.
2) With your abs tightened push off the bottom of both feet into a jump, switching the position of your feet in midair, landing in a basic lunge with your right leg in front.
3) Without rest, repeat this movement alternating legs placed in front. To prevent injury, make sure your back leg is bent directly underneath your body and your front leg is bent at 90 degrees at the knee and hip.
How To Do Tuck Jumps
1) With your arms fully extended straight above you, stand with your feet together. Your arms should cover your ears.
2) Swing your arms down and bend your knees slightly.
3) When your arms reach your legs, swing them back up so they are over your head and extend your knees, while pushing off your toes to initiate the jump.
4) Once your feet leave the ground, also bend your knees. Pull your knees to your stomach so your toes point towards the ground, therefore keeping your legs together and your toes pointed.
5) Straighten your legs and keep your knees slightly bent as you land.
How To Do Mountain Climbers
1) Assume a plank position so your hands are directly under your chest at shoulder width apart while your arms are fully extended.
2) With abs tightened, lift your right foot off the floor and slowly raise your knee as close to your chest as you can.
3) Return to the basic plank position and repeat with your left leg.
4) Continue alternating for the desired number of reps.
Remember this workout works multiple muscle groups, from upper body to lower body. You will build amazing tone as you build muscle.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Repeat 2 times. Rest for 60 seconds between sets. 5 min cool down to complete the full body workout at home program.
Additional Printable Fitness Workout Routines
Fitness Training Resources
It is necessary to eat healthy, reduce stress, get sufficient sleep with a combination of cardio and strength exercise to help stave off fat deposits in the body.
Learn How To Eat Healthy
Clean up your eating habits and drink tons of water, consume healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and lean proteins.