7 Day Workout Plan At Home For Beginners
Our quick 7 day workout plan at home for beginners will have you feeling stronger in just one week! No excuse to to achieve your goal of creating a tight, toned, sculpted body!
Scroll Below Written & Video Instructions Along With Our Printable 7 Day Workout Plan For Home PDF & More!
1) 7 exercises 7 days of the week
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
4) Print 7 day keto meal plan & cheat sheet
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print the 7 day workout plan below and do the workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
9) Print meal plan template to keep you organized
10) Prep your meals
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day
How To Do Squats
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a squat correctly.
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side
2) While looking straight ahead squat down keeping your knees in line with your feet
3) As you lower into a squat start to raise your arms out in front of you for balance
4) Keep a neutral spine at all times while tightening your glutes and core
5) Squat until your hip joint is lower than your knees and never let your knees go over your toes
6) Pause then lift back up and squeeze your glutes as you move back to the starting position
How To Do Lunges
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a lunge properly.
1) Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and chin up and look in front of you not down.
2) Tighten your abs.
3) Step forward with your left leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and your other knee should not touch the floor.
4) Return to the starting position then step forward with your right leg and repeat the above steps.
How To Do Crunches
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a crunch correctly.
1) Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip width apart
2) Place your hands at the back of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull your head up
3) Place your elbows to the side and push the small of your back into the floor to engage your abs
4) Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches space between chin and chest
5) Begin to roll your shoulders off the floor and gently pull in your abs
6) Lift your shoulders about 4 inches and your lower back should always remain on the floor
7) Hold for a moment at the top then slowly lower back down
How To Do Planks
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a plank correctly.
1) Plant your hands directly under your shoulders like you’re about to do a push-up
2) Keep your hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart
3) Bend your elbows and rest your weight on your forearms and not on your hands.
4) Stabilize your core and glutes while keeping your body in a straight line from shoulders to ankles
5) With toes pressed into the floor hold this position for the prescribed time
How To Do Jumping Jacks
1) Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
2) Stand with your feet together then place your hands down by your side.
3) Slightly bend your knees, jump up and raise your arms above your head.
4) Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
Walk or jog for 6 minutes!
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Fitness Training Resource
Learn How To Eat Healthy
Clean up your eating habits and drink tons of water, consume healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and lean proteins.