Love Handles Workout
Tighten your waistline and shrink those love handles fast with these super effective moves. Its time to give your love handles the boot and say hello to a sexy obliques with the love handles workout.
Your love handles reside right on top of your obliques. Normal ab exercises will not work, obliques need a routine all of their own.
Besides our specific workout and an intense option, we will also provide tips based on nutrition to give you the best plan to generate results fast.
How To Get Rid Of Love Handles In 3 Days
In an attempt to get rid of love handles fast, most people, try to target the side of their waist with endless crunches and other abdominal moves.
Please see below simple ways to help get rid of love handles in 3 days (the results may vary from person to person) and scroll down to access our printable PDF and demo video.
11 Tips To Lose Love Handle Fat In 3 Days
1) Cut down on emotional stress.
2) Get enough sleep as lack of sleep increases cortisol levels which leads to weight gain.
3) Stay hydrated with water, take your weight and divide it in half for the amount required in ounces.
4) Eat whole foods that are minimally processed as little as possible.
5) Stick to healthy fats such as fatty fish, avocados, nuts, coconut and olive.
6) Cut out white sugar and white flour.
7) Increase your consumption of nuts, beans, fresh fruits and vegetables.
8) Increase your protein intake to lose fat and maintain a healthy body weight.
9) Walk more to burn more calories through out the day.
10) During the 3 days, engage in a high-intensity interval training. It is an effective way to experience fat loss fast.
11) Cut back on alcohol, as it causes weight gain.
Exercises To Lose Love Handles In 1 Week
For those of you looking for an intense workout that will get you results in as little as 7 days watch the video!
Scroll Below To See Further Instructions, Our Printable PDF & Video For Our Love Handles Workout
1) 6 exercises for love handles
2) Video demonstration for each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
Perform each of the following exercises 20 times.
DUMBBELL SIDE BEND
How To Do Burpees
Kick feet back
Return to squat
Stand and end with jump
How To Do Dumbbell Side Bend
1) Place your feet shoulder width apart.
2) Stand straight holding a dumbbell in both hands.
3) While keeping your back straight and your head up, bend at the waist to the right as far as possible.
4) Breathe in as you bend to the side. Hold your position for a second and exhale as you return to the starting position.
5) Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
6) Repeat for the opposite side.
How To Do Side Plank
1) Start on your side with your feet together and one forearm directly below your shoulder.
2) Pull in your abs and raise your hips until your body is in a straight line from head to feet.
3) Hold the position without letting your hips drop for up to 2 minutes each set, then repeat on the other side.
How To Do Russian Twist
Note: Equipment is not required, however, you may use a dumbbell to increase the intensity of the exercise.
1) Use an exercise mat or thick towel, sit up and keep your knees bent with feet on the ground.
2) Lean back so your torso is at a 45-degree angle making sure to keep your spine straight.
3) Lace your arms straight out in front of your chest with left hand on top of the right hand.
4) Move your torso towards the right until there’s a stretch in your back and by your side.
5) While exhaling, keep your arms in position.
6) Hold this position and inhale.
7) Breathe out and return to the starting position
8) Repeat the movement for the left side. That is 1 rep.
9) Keep altering between each side until you finish the required number of reps.
How To Do Bicycle Crunches
1) Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed into the ground.
2) Place your hands behind your head.
3) Lift your knees to a 45 degree angle.
4) As you lift your head (do not pull your head forward), engage your core.
5) Use your abdominal muscles to crunch your body forward.
6) Go through a bicycle pedal motion with your legs by touching your left elbow to your right knee, then right elbow to the left knee. Keep the straightened leg off the floor. Tighten your abs. You have completed one bicycle crunch.
How To Do A Hip Bridge Exercise
1) Lie on your back flat on the ground. With your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2) As you engage in hip lifts, raise your hips off the floor, so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
3) Pause at the top then slowly lower your body back to the floor.
Love Handles Workout Demo Video
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
You will lose belly fat and your muffin top, in fact you will lose weight fast when also combined with a clean diet.
Print PDF Below
How To Train Your Love Handles
Do 3 sets of each exercise and rest for 60 seconds between sets up to 3 times a week. These exercises will zap the fat on your love handles and muffin top.
Fitness alone is not enough. Work on improving your eating habits as it represents 80% of your results.
For many people getting rid of their love handles, or belly fat, is very difficult, and there’s a good reason for that.
It is necessary to eat healthy, reduce stress, get sufficient sleep with a combination of cardio and strength exercise to help stave off fat deposits in the body.
To learn how to achieve a lean fit healthy body permanently, try this unique method click here.