Love Handles Workout
Tighten your waistline and shrink those love handles fast with these super effective moves. Its time to give your love handles the boot and say hello to a sexy obliques with this workout.
Your love handles reside right on top of your obliques. Normal ab exercises will not work, obliques need a routine all of their own.
Fitness Training Resources
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions, Our Printable PDF & Video For How To Lose Your Love Handles Fast Workout
1) 6 exercises for love handles
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
4) Demo VIDEO for workout
20 DUMBBELL SIDE BEND
20 SIDE PLANK
20 RUSSIAN TWIST
20 BICYCLE CRUNCHES
20 HIP BRIDGE
How To Do Burpees
Kick feet back
Return to squat
Stand and end with jump
How To Do Dumbbell Side Bend
1) Place your feet shoulder width apart.
2) Stand straight holding a dumbbell in both hands.
3) While keeping your back straight and your head up, bend at the waist to the right as far as possible.
4) Breathe in as you bend to the side. Hold your position for a second and exhale as you return to the starting position.
5) Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
6) Repeat for the opposite side.
How To Do Side Plank
1) Start on your side with your feet together and one forearm directly below your shoulder.
2) Pull in your abs and raise your hips until your body is in a straight line from head to feet.
3) Hold the position without letting your hips drop for up to 2 minutes each set, then repeat on the other side.
How To Do Russian Twist
Note: Equipment is not required, however, you may use a dumbbell to increase the intensity of the exercise.
1) Use an exercise mat or thick towel, sit up and keep your knees bent with feet on the ground.
2) Lean back so your torso is at a 45-degree angle making sure to keep your spine straight.
3) Lace your arms straight out in front of your chest with one hand on top of the other.
4) Move your torso towards the right until there’s a stretch in your back and by your side.
5) While exhaling, keep your arms in position.
6) Hold this position and inhale.
7) Breathe out and return to the starting position
8) Repeat the movement for the left side. That is 1 rep.
9) Keep altering between each side until you finish the required number of reps.
How To Do Bicycle Crunches
1) Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed into the ground.
2) Place your hands behind your head.
3) Lift your knees to a 45 degree angle.
4) As you lift your head (do not pull your head forward), tense your abs.
5) Use your abdominal muscles to crunch your body forward.
6) Go through a bicycle pedal motion with your legs by touching your left elbow to your right knee, then right elbow to the left knee. Keep the straightened leg off the floor. Tighten your abs. You have completed one bicycle crunch.
How To Do A Hip Bridge Exercise
1) Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2) Raise your hips off the floor so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
3) Pause at the top then slowly lower your body back to the floor.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Love Handles Workout Demo Video
How To Train Your Love Handles
Do 3 sets of each exercise and rest for 60 seconds between sets up to 3 times a week. These exercises will zap the fat on your love handles and muffin top.
Fitness alone is not enough. Work on improving your eating habits as it represents 80% of your results.
For many people getting rid of their love handles, or belly fat, is very difficult, and there’s a good reason for that. It is necessary to eat healthy, reduce stress, get sufficient sleep with a combination of cardio and strength exercise to help stave off fat deposits in the body.
To learn how to achieve a lean fit healthy body permanently, try this unique method click here.