Fat Burning Evening Workout
The fat burning evening workout with the right combination of cardio training and strength building exercises is key to burning fat and creating a sculpted body.
Get the lean defined body, you’ve always wanted.
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Fat Burning Evening Workout
1) 10 exercises
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
50 JUMPING JACKS
20 HIGH KNEES
25 LUNGES EACH LEG
1 MINUTE MARCH OR JOG ON THE SPOT
1 MINUTE WALL SITE
5 SEATED DIPS
20 PUSH UPS
1 MINUTE PLANK
How To Do Jumping Jacks
1) Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
2) Stand with your feet together then place your hands down by your side.
3) Slightly bend your knees, jump up and raise your arms above your head.
4) Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
How To Do Squats
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a squat correctly.
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side.
2) While looking straight ahead squat down keeping your knees in line with your feet.
3) As you lower into a squat start to raise your arms out in front of you for balance.
4) Keep a neutral spine at all times while tightening your glutes and core.
5) Squat until your hip joint is lower than your knees and never let your knees go over your toes.
6) Pause then lift back up and squeeze your glutes as you move back to the starting position.
How To Do High Knees
Basic high knees can be performed while running in place.
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and look straight ahead.
2) Drive your right knee toward your chest and quickly place it back on the ground.
3) Follow immediately by driving your left knee toward your chest. Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can.
4) Your arms should follow the motion.
How To Do Lunges
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a lunge properly.
1) Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and chin up and look in front of you not down.
2) Tighten your abs.
3) Step forward with your left leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and your other knee should not touch the floor.
4) Return to the starting position then step forward with your right leg and repeat the above steps.
How To Do A Wall Sit
1) Stand in front of a wall with your back facing the wall.
2) Slide your back down the wall slowly until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degrees angle.
3) Keep shoulders, upper back and the back of the head against the wall.
4) Both feet should be flat on the ground 6 inches apart with the weight evenly distributed.
5) Hold for the required amount of time stipulated on the workout.
6) Straighten your legs and come back to a standing position against the wall slowly.
How To Do Seated Dips
Please note: You may use 1 chair or exercise bench or 2 chairs or 2 exercise benches as noted in the picture above to increase intensity.
How To Do Seated Dips Using 1 Chair Or 1 Exercise Bench
1) Sit on the edge of a sturdy bench or chair with your hands placed next to your hips. Make sure your fingers are over the edge of the surface so that your palm is planted firmly.
2) Inch forward with your feet so that your hips come off of the bench. Your knees should form a 90-degree angle and your thighs should be parallel to the floor. Be sure to keep your shoulders back and down.
3) Tighten your abs and slowly lower yourself using your arms towards the floor by bending your elbows. Keep elbows in.
4) Slowly push yourself back up to the starting position, squeezing your tricep muscles at the top of the movement.
5) Perform the desired reps.
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position.
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor.
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock.
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day.
How To Do Crunches
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a crunch correctly.
1) Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip width apart.
2) Place your hands at the back of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull your head up.
3) Place your elbows to the side and push the small of your back into the floor to engage your abs.
4) Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches space between chin and chest.
5) Begin to roll your shoulders off the floor and gently pull in your abs.
6) Lift your shoulders about 4 inches and your lower back should always remain on the floor.
7) Hold for a moment at the top then slowly lower back down.
How To Do A Forearm Plank
See VIDEO instructions on how to do a plank correctly.
1) Position your body as if you are about to do a push up with your forearm on the floor.
2) Ground your toes into the floor and squeeze your glutes.
3) Neutralize neck and spine by looking at a spot on the floor a foot beyond your hands, with head in line with your back.
4) Hold the position for 60 seconds without compromising your breathing, however start at 20 seconds and increase gradually over time as you become more comfortable performing the plank.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Rest 90 seconds after you complete the circuit. Repeat the circuit 1 to 2 more times. Perform 2 to 3 times a week.
Additional Printable Fitness Workout Routines
Fitness Training Resource
It is necessary to eat healthy, reduce stress, get sufficient sleep with a combination of cardio and strength exercise to help stave off fat deposits in the body.
Learn How To Eat Healthy
Clean up your eating habits and drink tons of water, consume healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and lean proteins.