Wall Sit Challenge
By performing the wall sit challenge you will build strength and tone multiple muscles in seconds each day for maximum results!
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
4) Print 7 day keto meal plan & cheat sheet
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print the 30 day wall sit challenge below and do the workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
9) Print meal plan template to keep you organized
10) Prep your meals
Scroll Below To Discover Its Benefits, Muscles Worked, FAQ, Tips, Written & Video Instructions With Our Printable PDF For The Wall Sit Challenge & More!
Wall Sit Benefits
- Maximum toning for thighs, butt, hips, calves, and lose belly fat
- Burn calories in minimal time and your body will reap quicker results
- Increases muscular endurance
Do Wall Squats Really Burn Fat
The wall squat is one of the best low impact workouts that break a sweat.
How Many Calories Does Wall Sit Burn
There is no denying that this lower body exercise can burn calories!
The number of calories you can burn will vary based on age, gender, intensity level and your body size.
Men tend to burn more calories since they tend to have more muscle mass.
According to Livestrong, you can burn approximately 15 to 18 calories during a five minute wall sit.
Do Wall Sits Help With Belly Fat
When performed correctly, this exercise is a great way to activate your abdominal muscles to help lose belly fat.
Just like functional training, the benefits of wall sits are endless! It is a super isometric exercise that engages the following muscles:
- Inner thighs
- Lower Back
Do Wall Squats Tone Your Bum
The wall squat is an effective exercise to firm and tone your butt.
Does Wall Sit Make Your Bum Bigger
No, wall sits DO NOT make your bum bigger as they do not add mass.
What Do You Need To Do Wall Sit Exercise
- Comfortable clothes
- Training shoes
- A smooth wall to lean against
- Optional: resistance bands and dumbbells
How Long Should You Do Wall Squats
If you are a beginner and can’t hold wall squats for very long, start off with 10 seconds and build up according to our infographic below.
Can You Do Wall Sits Everyday
Wall sits do not require a lot of time to complete. All you need are a few minutes per day to strengthen your abs, legs, and so much more!
30 Day Wall Sit Challenge Instructions
1) Featuring 1 exercise for 30 days
2) Instructions on how to perform the wall sit exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
1st Day: 10 SECONDS
2nd Day: 20 SECONDS
3rd Day: 30 SECONDS
4th Day: 40 SECONDS
5th Day: 50 SECONDS
6th Day: 60 SECONDS
7th Day: 70 SECONDS
8th Day: 80 SECONDS
9th Day: 90 SECONDS
10th Day: 100 SECONDS
11th Day: 110 SECONDS
12th Day: 120 SECONDS
13th Day: 130 SECONDS
14th Day: 140 SECONDS
15th Day: 150 SECONDS
16th Day: 160 SECONDS
17th Day: 170 SECONDS
18th Day: 180 SECONDS
19th Day: 190 SECONDS
20th Day: 200 SECONDS
21st Day: 210 SECONDS
22nd Day: 220 SECONDS
23rd Day: 230 SECONDS
24th Day: 240 SECONDS
25th Day: 250 SECONDS
26th Day: 260 SECONDS
27th Day: 270 SECONDS
28th Day: 280 SECONDS
29th Day: 290 SECONDS
30th Day: 300 SECONDS
The wall sit, an intense exercise, similar in form to a squat, is performed against a blank wall. Make sure you perform the exercise properly by following our instructions.
Caution While Doing Wall Sits
If you have bad knees do not perform this exercise. While a burning feeling in the quadricep muscles is normal, if you feel pain in your knee, immediately stop the activity. If you find a 90 degree angle difficult, perform the exercise higher up.
See Video Demonstration
- Stand in front of a wall with your back facing the wall
- Slide your back down the wall slowly until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degrees angle
- Keep shoulders, upper back and the back of the head against the wall
- Both feet should be flat on the ground 6 inches apart with the weight evenly distributed
- Hold for the required amount of time stipulated on the workout
- Straighten your legs and come back to a standing position against the wall slowly
Variations Of The Wall Sit Exercise
The wall sit exercise can be performed by placing your hands on your hips, thighs, straight ahead of you, holding a dumbbell by your side or squeeze an exercise ball between your legs.
Other variations of the wall sit are the following:
- Wall sit lat raise with dumbbells
- Bicep curls with dumbbells
- Shoulder press with dumbbells
- Wall sit with stability ball
- Single straight leg lift
- Double heel lift
- Wall sit with crossed arms
- Medicine ball squeeze between thighs
- Resistance bands secured mid thigh while holding single dumbbell
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Fitness Training Resource
More Fitness Tips
It is necessary to eat healthy, reduce stress, get sufficient sleep with a combination of cardio and strength exercise to help stave off fat deposits in the body.
Learn How To Eat Healthy
Eat healthy and drink tons of water to stay hydrated.