Our killer full body 20 minute circuit training workouts for beginners at home is designed to use your body to build muscle and shred fat!
Burn fat and sculpt a lean body in less time than other workout routines!
Healthy Living Starts Here
Health Benefits Of Circuit Training Workouts
- Cardiovascular Health
- Muscular Endurance
- Strength Training
- Improved Body Composition
Areas It Targets
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For 3 Circuit Training Workouts
1) 6 exercises
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
5 MINUTE WARM UP
CIRCUIT 1 – REPEAT 3 TIMES
30 SECONDS HIGH KNEES
30 SECONDS JUMP SQUATS
CIRCUIT 2 – REPEAT 3 TIMES
1 MINUTE WALL SIT
30 SECONDS PUSH UPS
CIRCUIT 3 – REPEAT 3 TIMES
30 SECONDS JUMP LUNGES
30 SECONDS MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
3 MINUTE COOL DOWN
Further Instructions: Rest 10 seconds between exercises.
How To Do High Knees
Basic high knees can be performed while running in place.
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and look straight ahead.
2) Drive your right knee toward your chest and quickly place it back on the ground.
3) Follow immediately by driving your left knee toward your chest. Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can.
4) Your arms should follow the motion.
How To Do Jump Squats
2) Stand and end with jump.
How To Do A Wall Sit
1) Stand in front of a wall with your back facing the wall.
2) Slide your back down the wall slowly until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degrees angle.
3) Keep shoulders, upper back and the back of the head against the wall.
4) Both feet should be flat on the ground 6 inches apart with the weight evenly distributed.
5) Hold for the required amount of time stipulated on the workout.
6) Straighten your legs and come back to a standing position against the wall slowly.
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position.
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor.
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock.
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day.
How To Do Jump Lunges
1) Stand tall with your left foot slightly in front of your right. Keep your knees slightly bent.
2) With your abs tightened push off the bottom of both feet into a jump, switching the position of your feet in midair, landing in a basic lunge with your right leg in front.
3) Without rest, repeat this movement alternating legs placed in front. To prevent injury, make sure your back leg is bent directly underneath your body and your front leg is bent at 90 degrees at the knee and hip.
How To Do Mountain Climbers
1) Assume a plank position so your hands are directly under your chest at shoulder width apart with straight arms.
2) With abs tightened, lift your right foot off the floor and slowly raise your knee as close to your chest as you can.
3) Return to the basic plank position and repeat with your left leg.
4) Continue alternating for the desired number of reps.