30 Day Plank Challenge
Featured on Today.com, Joey Thurman, a Chicago based celebrity trainer, explains why he loves our 30 Day Plank Challenge!
The plank challenge is fast, easy and you can do it at home! If you want strong, tight abs, this is the #1 exercise you need to do!
Muscle Groups Sculpted While Planking
The plank is one of the best exercises you can do for a toned core, sculpted waistline, arms, shoulders and back. In addition, it also tones the hamstrings, glutes, front, back and inner thigh!
Plus it improves flexibility, posture and back pain reduction.
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The 30 Day Plank Challenge
1) Featuring 1 exercise Day 1 to Day 30
2) Instructions on how to perform the forearm plank exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
The 30 Day Plank Challenge Exercise Instructions
1ST DAY: 20 SECONDS
2ND DAY: 20 SECONDS
3RD DAY: 30 SECONDS
4TH DAY: 30 SECONDS
5TH DAY: REST DAY
6TH DAY: 40 SECONDS
7TH DAY: 40 SECONDS
8TH DAY: 50 SECONDS
9TH DAY: 50 SECONDS
10TH DAY: REST DAY
11TH DAY: 1 MINUTE
12TH DAY: 1 MINUTE
13TH DAY: 1.5 MINUTES
14TH DAY: 1.5 MINUTES
15TH DAY: REST DAY
16TH DAY: 2 MINUTES
17TH DAY: 2 MINUTES
18TH DAY: 2.5 MINUTES
19TH DAY: 2.5 MINUTES
20TH DAY: REST DAY
21ST DAY: 3 MINUTES
22ND DAY: 3 MINUTES
23RD DAY: 3.5 MINUTES
24TH DAY: 3.5 MINUTES
25TH DAY: REST DAY
26TH DAY: 4 MINUTES
27TH DAY: 4 MINUTES
28TH DAY: 4.5 MINUTES
29TH DAY: 4.5 MINUTES
30TH DAY: REST DAY
How To Do The Forearm Plank Exercise
1) Get in the position as if you are about to do a push up.
2) Your hands should be slightly wider than your shoulder.
3) Bend your elbows with your forearms on the mat.
4) Tighten your core and glutes while keeping your body in a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
5) Hold this position with toes pressed into the floor for the prescribed time.
Modify The Plank If Necessary
If you are just beginning a plank workout and you find the move too difficult to hold for more than a second or two, place your knees on the exercise mat.
As you gain strength, holding the pose for longer periods of time should become much easier.
Make Your Planks Harder & More Effective
Are you game for more? Try holding one arm and one leg in the air as you hold the pose. This forces your muscles to work even harder, building greater strength.
Soon it will be you bragging about your rock-hard body!
See INFOGRAPHIC Below