Get Flat Abs While Standing Workout
You can achieve strong abs without getting down on an exercise mat. While standing, get super flat abs fast with moves that hit the right angles.
Fitness Training Resources
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Get Flat Abs While Standing Workout
1) Featuring 4 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
10 DUMBBELL SIDE BEND
10 STANDING CORE STABILIZATION
10 DUMBBELL BOW EXTENSION
10 REVERSE DUMBBELL CHOP
How To Do Dumbbell Side Bend
1) Place your feet shoulder width apart.
2) Stand straight holding a dumbbell in both hands.
3) While keeping your back straight and your head up, bend at the waist to the right as far as possible.
4) Breathe in as you bend to the side. Hold your position for a second and exhale as you return to the starting position.
5) Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
6) Repeat for the opposite side.
How To Do Standing Core Stabilization
Use both hands to hold a dumbbell straight out in front of your chest while standing with your feet hip-width apart, abs tightened. Move your torso slightly, slowly rotate your arms to the left as far as you can, pause, then rotate to the right. That’s one rep.
How To Do Dumbbell Bow Extension
Hold a dumbbell in both hands above your right shoulder and point your left foot out to the side. In one motion, draw your elbows down to lower the dumbbell as you bend your left knee toward your chest. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position. That’s one rep. Do 10, then switch sides and repeat.
How To Do Reverse Dumbbell Chop
Bend your knees, rotate your torso, and hold a dumbbell in both hands outside your left thigh. Keeping your arms straight, swing the weight above your right shoulder as you straighten your legs. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position. That’s one rep. Do 10, then switch sides and repeat.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Do 3 sets of each exercise and rest for 30 seconds between sets up to 3 times a week.
To learn how to achieve a lean fit healthy body permanently, try this unique method Click Here.