30 Day Ab Challenge
Its time to strengthen your core to develop a toned, sculpted stomach with the 30 day ab challenge.
Whether you are planning a vacation, wedding or desire to slip on your favourite outfit, get ready to show results of your commitment to the workout.
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The 30 Day Ab Challenge
1) Featuring 3 exercises Day 1 to Day 30 with written instructions
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
4) See video instructions for each exercise
Day 1 15 Crunches 6 Leg Raises 10 Second Plank
Day 2 20 Crunches 8 Leg Raises 15 Second Plank
Day 3 25 Crunches 10 Leg Raises 20 Second Plank
Day 4 30 Crunches 12 Leg Raises 25 Second Plank
Day 5 35 Crunches 14 Leg Raises 30 Second Plank
Day 6 40 Crunches 16 Leg Raises 35 Second Plank
Day 7 45 Crunches 18 Leg Raises 40 Second Plank
Day 8 50 Crunches 20 Leg Raises 45 Second Plank
Day 9 55 Crunches 22 Leg Raises 50 Second Plank
Day 10 60 Crunches 24 Leg Raises 55 Second Plank
Day 11 65 Crunches 26 Leg Raises 60 Second Plank
Day 12 70 Crunches 28 Leg Raises 65 Second Plank
Day 13 75 Crunches 30 Leg Raises 70 Second Plank
Day 14 80 Crunches 32 Leg Raises 75 Second Plank
Day 15 85 Crunches 34 Leg Raises 80 Second Plank
Day 16 90 Crunches 36 Leg Raises 85 Second Plank
Day 17 95 Crunches 38 Leg Raises 90 Second Plank
Day 18 100 Crunches 40 Leg Raises 95 Second Plank
Day 19 105 Crunches 42 Leg Raises 100 Second Plank
Day 20 110 Crunches 44 Leg Raises 105 Second Plank
Day 21 115 Crunches 46 Leg Raises 110 Second Plank
Day 22 120 Crunches 48 Leg Raises 115 Second Plank
Day 23 125 Crunches 50 Leg Raises 120 Second Plank
Day 24 130 Crunches 52 Leg Raises 125 Second Plank
Day 25 135 Crunches 54 Leg Raises 130 Second Plank
Day 26 140 Crunches 56 Leg Raises 135 Second Plank
Day 27 145 Crunches 58 Leg Raises 140 Second Plank
Day 28 150 Crunches 60 Leg Raises 145 Second Plank
Day 29 155 Crunches 62 Leg Raises 150 Second Plank
Day 30 160 Crunches 64 Leg Raises 155 Second Plank
How To Do Crunches
1) Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip width apart
2) Place your hands at the back of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull your head up
3) Place your elbows to the side and push the small of your back into the floor to engage your abs
4) Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches space between chin and chest
5) Begin to roll your shoulders off the floor and gently pull in your abs
6) Lift your shoulders about 4 inches and your lower back should always remain on the floor
7) Hold for a moment at the top then slowly lower back down
How To Do Leg Raises
1) Lie flat on the floor and keep your legs as straight as possible
2) Place your arms on the floor towards your feet with your palms facing down
3) You may place your hands under your glutes.
4) Make sure that your head, legs and bottom are all in contact with the floor
5) Pull in your stomach muscles. Slowly lift your legs to a 90-degree angle
6) While keeping your legs straight pause for a second then slowly lower your legs back down
How To Do Planks
1) Plant your hands directly under your shoulders like you’re about to do a push-up
2) Keep your hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart
3) Bend your elbows and rest your weight on your forearms and not on your hands.
4) Stabilize your core and glutes while keeping your body in a straight line from shoulders to ankles
5) With toes pressed into the floor hold this position for the prescribed time
See INFOGRAPHIC Below And VIDEO Exercise Instructions
Print PDF Below
Video Instructions For Each Exercise
Additional Fitness Workouts
How To Stick To Fitness Goals
Step by step instructions on how to stick to your fitness goals.
How To Reach Your Fitness Goals
Tips on how to reach your fitness goals.
If you want to lose belly fat and see results while doing our 30 Day Ab Challenge, try our no junk food challenge and see how it can bring amazing changes to your core!
Its important to work on improving your eating habits as it represents 80% of your results.
To learn how to achieve a lean fit healthy body permanently, try this unique method click here.