30 Day Ab Challenge For Men & Women
Its time to lose weight, get rid of belly fat and strengthen your core to develop a sculpted, toned stomach with the best 30 day ab challenge!
Its perfect for beginners, intermediate and advanced exercisers.
This 30 day fitness challenge really works your core strength! It certainly is not a 30 minute workout. Its a quick workout that is not even high intensity!
Its a simple, yet effective challenge where you will see an amazing transformation.
Whether you are planning a wedding, vacation or desire to slip on your favourite outfit, do our abs workout, follow a nutrient-rich meal plan and get ready to show off your results!
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
4) Print 7 day keto meal plan & cheat sheet
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print the 30 day ab challenge below and do the workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
9) Print meal plan template to keep you organized
10) Prep your meals
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The 30-Day Ab Challenge & More!
1) 3 ab exercises with video instructions for each exercise
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
Learn how to perform our core-blasting moves then put them into action!
Your core muscle groups will love you for it as this workout works!
Daily Routine Calendar
Review our exercise plan below, then scroll down further to print the infographic.
Day 1 to Day 10
1st Day: 15 Crunches 6 Leg Raises 10 Second Plank
2nd Day: 20 Crunches 8 Leg Raises 15 Second Plank
3rd Day: 25 Crunches 10 Leg Raises 20 Second Plank
4th Day: 30 Crunches 12 Leg Raises 25 Second Plank
5th Day: 35 Crunches 14 Leg Raises 30 Second Plank
6th Day: 40 Crunches 16 Leg Raises 35 Second Plank
7th Day: 45 Crunches 18 Leg Raises 40 Second Plank
8th Day: 50 Crunches 20 Leg Raises 45 Second Plank
9th Day: 55 Crunches 22 Leg Raises 50 Second Plank
10th Day: 60 Crunches 24 Leg Raises 55 Second Plank
Day 11 to Day 20
11th Day: 65 Crunches 26 Leg Raises 60 Second Plank
12th Day: 70 Crunches 28 Leg Raises 65 Second Plank
13th Day: 75 Crunches 30 Leg Raises 70 Second Plank
14th Day: 80 Crunches 32 Leg Raises 75 Second Plank
15th Day: 85 Crunches 34 Leg Raises 80 Second Plank
16th Day: 90 Crunches 36 Leg Raises 85 Second Plank
17th Day: 95 Crunches 38 Leg Raises 90 Second Plank
18th Day: 100 Crunches 40 Leg Raises 95 Second Plank
19th Day: 105 Crunches 42 Leg Raises 100 Second Plank
20th Day: 110 Crunches 44 Leg Raises 105 Second Plank
Day 21 to Day 30
21st Day: 115 Crunches 46 Leg Raises 110 Second Plank
22nd Day: 120 Crunches 48 Leg Raises 115 Second Plank
23rd Day: 125 Crunches 50 Leg Raises 120 Second Plank
24th Day: 130 Crunches 52 Leg Raises 125 Second Plank
25th Day: 135 Crunches 54 Leg Raises 130 Second Plank
26th Day: 140 Crunches 56 Leg Raises 135 Second Plank
27th Day:145 Crunches 58 Leg Raises 140 Second Plank
28th Day: 150 Crunches 60 Leg Raises 145 Second Plank
29th Day: 155 Crunches 62 Leg Raises 150 Second Plank
30th Day: 160 Crunches 64 Leg Raises 155 Second Plank
How To Do Crunches
1) Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip width apart.
2) Place your hands at the back of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull your head up.
3) Push the small of your back into the floor to engage your abdominal muscle and place your elbows to the side.
4) Position your chin so there is a few inches of space between the chin and chest.
5) Move your shoulders off the floor and gently pull in your core muscles.
6) Lift your shoulders about four inches. Your lower back should always remain on the floor.
7) Hold for a moment at the top then slowly lower back down
Crunch Exercise Video Demonstration
How To Do Leg Raises (Also Known As Leg Lift)
1) Lie flat on the mat and keep your legs as straight as possible.
2) Your arms should be placed on the floor pointing towards your feet with your palms facing down.
3) You may place your hands under your glutes.
4) Make sure that your head, legs and bottom are all in contact with the floor.
5) Pull in your stomach muscles. Slowly lift your legs to a 90-degree angle.
6) Keep your legs straight, pause for a second now slowly lower your legs back down.
Leg Lifts Video Demonstration
How To Do Planks
1) Place your hands directly under your shoulders as if you are about to do a push up. Referred as a plank position. With legs extended. This is the starting position.
2) Keep your hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
3) Bend your elbows and rest your weight on your forearms, not on your hands.
4) Stabilize your core and glutes, and keep your body in a straight line from your shoulders to ankles.
5) With toes pressed into the floor hold this position for the required time.
Plank Exercise Video Demonstration
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
It is not necessary to take rest days. Perform the ab workout challenge every day for 30 days to get a flat stomach.
Nor is a gym membership required. Use an exercise mat at home and your good to go.
Focus on health and fitness as you work on your goal to achieve weight loss and 6 pack abs!
Fitness Training Resource