Kick your metabolism into high gear with this simple workout. If you’re looking for a full body workout in 30 minutes or less, the circuit training total body workout does the trick.
Healthy Living Starts Here
Scroll Below To Discover Its Benefits, Muscles Worked, Instructions, Printable PDF For The Circuit Training Total Body Workout
Circuit training is a form of body conditioning or resistance training using high intensity aerobic routines. You get the benefits of muscle building and toning along with an intense cardio workout.
Additional Benefits Of Circuit Training
1) Achieve maximum results in minimum time
2) Excellent workout for fat burning
3) Beats gym boredom
4) Challenges your entire body
Circuit Training Muscles Worked
Circuit Training Workout Instructions
1) Features 13 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
1 MINUTE JOG OR WALK ON THE SPOT
30 JUMPING JACKS
10 PUSH UPS
30 JUMPING JACKS
1 MIMUTE WALL SIT
10 PUSH UPS
20 HIGH KNESS
How To Do Jumping Jacks
1) Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
2) Stand with your feet together then place your hands down by your side.
3) Slightly bend your knees, jump up and raise your arms above your head.
4) Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position.
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor.
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock.
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day.
How To Do Crunches
1) Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip width apart.
2) Place your hands at the back of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull your head up.
3) Place your elbows to the side and push the small of your back into the floor to engage your abs.
4) Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches space between chin and chest.
5) Begin to roll your shoulders off the floor and gently pull in your abs.
6) Lift your shoulders about 4 inches and your lower back should always remain on the floor.
7) Hold for a moment at the top then slowly lower back down.
How To Do Squats
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side.
2) While looking straight ahead squat down keeping your knees in line with your feet.
3) As you lower into a squat start to raise your arms out in front of you for balance.
4) Keep a neutral spine at all times while tightening your glutes and core.
5) Squat until your hip joint is lower than your knees and never let your knees go over your toes.
6) Pause then lift back up and squeeze your glutes as you move back to the starting position.
How To Do Burpees
Kick feet back
Return to squat
Stand and end with jump
How To Do A Wall Sit
1) Stand in front of a wall with your back facing the wall.
2) Slide your back down the wall slowly until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degrees angle.
3) Keep shoulders, upper back and the back of the head against the wall.
4) Both feet should be flat on the ground 6 inches apart with the weight evenly distributed.
5) Hold for the required amount of time stipulated on the workout.
6) Straighten your legs and come back to a standing position against the wall slowly.
How To Do High Knees
Basic high knees can be performed while running in place.
1) Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and look straight ahead.
2) Drive your right knee toward your chest and quickly place it back on the ground.
3) Follow immediately by driving your left knee toward your chest. Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can.
4) Your arms should follow the motion.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Further Instructions For Circuit Training Workout
Rest between sets. Repeat 3 times for maximum results!