Exercises To Lift Breasts
Lift, firm and perk up your breasts naturally with 4 exercises to lift breasts!
Yes, only 4 exercises are required to strengthen your pec muscles to give your bust line a natural lift!
Aging, hormone fluctuations and pregnancy can cause breasts to sag. Although aging of the breast tissue and skin is natural, there are exercises you can use to firm your breasts.
Healthy Living Starts Here
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For 4 Exercises To Lift Breasts
1) Featuring 4 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
DUMBBELL BENCH PRESS
DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE
15 reps for each exercise.
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day
How To Do Dumbbell Bench Press
1) Lie on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand and your feet flat on the floor.
2) Push your dumbbells up so that your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms are up.
3) Pull your abs in, and tilt your chin toward your chest.
4) Lower your dumbbells down, little to the side until your elbows are slightly below your shoulders.
5) Roll your shoulder blades back and down, like you’re pinching them together.
6) Push the dumbbells back up. Do not lock your elbows or allow your shoulder blades to lift off the bench.
How To Do Dumbbell Flyes
1) Lie on a flat bench. Place your feet flat on the ground for balance and to avoid injury to the lower back.
2) Hold a dumbbell in each hand. With elbows slightly bent place dumbbells together directly above your chest.
3) Carefully lower the dumbbells down to either sides of your body. You will feel a stretch in the outer pectorals. Keep your palms facing inward and maintain a slight bend in the elbows. Once the dumbbells are parallel with the bench, pause.
4) Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then raise your arms to the original position directly above your chest.
How To Do Dumbbell Lateral Raise
1) Stand or sit with dumbbell in each hand at your side.
2) Keep your back straight, tighten your core. Slowly lift the dumbbells to the side until your arms are parallel with the floor, with your elbow slightly bent.
3) Then lower the dumbbells back down.
2 sets of 15 reps
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Additional Printable Fitness Workout Routines
Access our growing list of printable fitness workouts to get you in your best shape ever!