Workout Your Arms In 3 Minutes Flat
Workout your arms! Sculpt and tone your arms in 3 minutes flat with only 6!
Healthy Living Starts Here
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For Workout Your Arms In 3 Minutes Flat
1) Featuring 6 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
Perform the following exercises for 30 seconds each:
KNEE PUSH UPS
FLOOR TRICEP DIPS
KNEE PUSH UPS
How To Do Arm Circles
1) While standing extend your arms straight out to your side. Your arms should be parallel to the floor at a 90-degree angle.
2) Slowly start to make circles of about 1 foot in diameter with each outstretched arm. Breathe normally as you perform the movement.
3) Continue the circular motion of the outstretched arms for about 30 seconds, then reverse the movement, going the opposite direction.
How To Do Knee Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight.
2) Keep your knees on the mat as you press up, lifting your upper body.
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor.
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock.
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day.
How To Do Tricep Overhead Press
1) Stand with a dumbbell in each hand. Your feet should be about shoulder width apart from each other. Slowly lift the dumbbell over your head until both arms are fully extended.
2) Slowly lower the dumbbells back behind your head, being careful not to flare your elbows out too much.
Once your forearms move beyond parallel to the floor bring the weight back up to the starting position. Your upper arms should remain in place throughout the movement.
How To Do Floor Tricep Dips
1) Sit on the floor with your knees bent, feet on the floor, hands on the floor behind you with fingers pointing toward body. To begin, lift hips off floor.
2) Slowly and gently bend your elbows and lower your body close to the floor. Keep abdominal muscles tight. Extend arms through the elbows and repeat for 30 seconds.
How To Do Bicep Curls
1) While standing keep your back straight.
2) Tighten your abs.
3) Keep your elbows tight at your sides.
4) Raise the bar slowly by bending your arms.
5) Keep your elbows tight at your side.
6) As you lift towards your chest allow your elbows to move out slightly.
7) Try not to raise the bar all the way to the top, keep tension on the biceps.
8) Lower gently to the starting position without any movement but your arms.
9) Breathe in as you lower, and out as you raise the bar.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Count 30 seconds for each exercises. Do 1 cycle 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between cycles.