Walking Routine To Lose Weight
Burn more calories and fat with our 30 day walking routine to lose weight. Walking is a simple, accessible method of exercise you can do anywhere.
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions, Along With Our Printable 30 Day Walking Routine To Lose Weight PDF & More!
1) Walking Tips
2) Featuring walking exercise Day 1 to Day 30
2) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
3) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results In 30 Days
1) Discover how to eat healthy
2) Pick healthier options for breakfast
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
4) Print 7 day keto meal plan & cheat sheet
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print the 30 day walking workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
9) Print meal plan template to keep you organized
10) Prep your meals
How Many Calories Are Burned Walking
If you add 30 minutes of brisk walking to your daily routine, you could burn about 150 more calories a day as quoted by Mayo Clinic
Walking Health Benefits
1) Reduced Body Fat
2) Alleviates depression
3) Reduces fatigue
5) Less stress on joints
6) Prevent weight gain
7) Reduce risk for weight gain
11) Cardiac health
12) Increased muscle strength
13) Stronger bones
14) Better management of conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and diabetes
How To Walk Properly For Exercise
1) Relax your shoulders and keep them back and down
2) Stand tall with a slightly lifted chest
3) Swing arms naturally with a slight bend to the elbows
4) Point your chin down and pull in slightly to protect your neck
5) Step forward landing squarely on the heel of your foot
6) Protect your knees don’t force it be gentle when walking
You can virtually walk anywhere. Walking for weight loss is a convenient form of exercise you can fit into your daily routine.
Walking Tips To Lose Weight
1) Choose thesuitable for walking.
2) Compile a playlist to keep you motivated and hyped.
3) Find a walking buddy.
4) Walk in the morning after you wake up to burn more fat before breakfast.
5) Brisk walk on a flat surface every day, and you will burn off 1,050 calories by the end of the week.
6) By varying your pace you can burn up to 20 percent more calories.
7) Swing your arms. It will cause you to burn 5 to 10 percent more calories. Bend your arms at 90 degrees and pump from the shoulder.
8) Pair your walk with water to burn more calories. According toThe Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2 large glasses increased metabolic rates by 30 percent.
9) Keep it interesting by varying where you walk.
10) Leave your car at home, take the stairs instead of elevators and escalators or if you can walk the mile or two to a friend or relative’s house.
11) Get off public transport one stop earlier and walk to your home or work.
12) Walk locally near your home.
13) Walk your dog.
14) Vary the intensity by walking briskly up a short hill. Lean forward slightly to protect your knees from strain.
15) Try 1 to 2 pound hand weights to boost your caloric expenditure.
16) Forget the sports drinks, it contains too much sugar.
17) Wear a pedometer to motivate you to walk further.
18) Pair your walking with other fitness routines to get even better results.
Make walking part of your daily routine so it becomes a habit you don’t have to think about.
30 Day Walking Challenge Calendar
1st Day: 10 Mins
2nd Day: 10 Mins
3rd Day: 10 Mins
4th Day: 10 Mins
5th Day: REST DAY
6th Day: 15 MINS
7th Day: 15 MINS
8th Day: 15 MINS
9th Day: 15 MINS
10th Day: REST DAY
11th Day: 20 MINS
12th Day: 20 MINS
13th Day: 20 MINS
14th Day: 20 MINS
15th Day: REST DAY
16th Day: 30 MINS
17th Day: 30 MINS
18th Day: 30 MINS
19th Day: 30 MINS
20th Day: REST DAY
21st Day: 45 MINS
22nd Day: 45 MINS
23rd Day: 45 MINS
24th Day: 45 MINS
25th Day: REST DAY
26th Day: 60 MINS
27th Day: 60 MINS
28th Day: 60 MINS
29th Day: 60 MINS
30th Day: REST DAY
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Best Footwear For Walking
Best Selection For Fitness Footwear
Fitness Training Resource
Best List Of Home Based Printable Workout Routines
28 Fitness Motivational Quotes
More Fitness Tips
30 Day Fitness Challenge Ideas