Fitness Motivation Quotes
Below you will find 28 beautiful inspirational fitness motivation quotes along with tips on how to get motivated to exercise.
Motivating yourself to get fit is hard work. You have to decide what you want to do and why you want it. You will have to work to get yourself ready mentally, to start.
Making changes gradually, will create a better opportunity for long term success.
Before we get to the quotes let’s get through some tips.
Tips On How To Get Motivated To Exercise
1. Daily affirmations. Read the fitness quotes we provide below, also known as workout motivation quotes is a must to help you stick with your fitness goals. Bookmark this page and share it on social media so you have a daily reminder to keep you going.
2. Find ways to fit exercise into your daily routine. ie walk to work or school, go to the gym during a lunch break or in between classes, fit exercise in how you can.
3. Make sure the workout plan you decide to participate in is one that you enjoy, to ensure you stick with it. Do not engage in exercise that you find boring.
Really it’s not that boring.
4. Next, sometimes you just need a good workout partner to keep you motivated, so buddy up!
5. If there is a break in your routine, don ‘t beat yourself up, its ok, just get back on track.
6. Keep track of your progress and celebrate you’re accomplishes along the way.
7. Make sure you have a towel to catch the sweat.
8. Ok let’s get to it!
28 Inspirational Workout Quotes
For daily affirmation bookmark this page to read the motivational quotes for exercise below and share on social media.
“Motivation gets you started. Habit keeps you going.”
“I’m working on myself for myself by myself.”
“Every journey begins with a single step.”
“One year from now you will thank yourself for not giving up.”
“You don’t have to be extreme just consistent.”
“Nothing looks as good as being healthy feels!”
“You won’t always be motivated. Learn to be disciplined.”
“Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your RESULTS.”
“The only way you see results is if you stay consistent.”
“2 weeks you will feel it. In 4 weeks you will see it. In 8 weeks you will hear it.”
“I am making my health a priority.”
“Stay dedicated. It’s not going to happen overnight.”
“Make it happen girl, shock everyone.”
“Today be the badass girl you were too lazy to be yesterday.”
“Start where you are. Do what you can.”
“Goal weight? Sexy as f*uck.
“I am determined to adopt a healthy lifestyle.”
“Girl…you already have what it takes.
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.”
“Junk food you craved for an hour, or the body you craved for a lifetime. Your decision.”
“Discipline, You have to show up even on your bad days.”
“Are your excuses more important than your dreams?”
“Visualize your highest self and start showing up as her.”
“A one hour workout is 4% of your day. No Excuses.”
“You are the best project you will ever work on.”
“Willpower is like a muscle, the more you train it, the stronger it gets.”
“Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.”
“You always been beautiful. Now you’re deciding to be healthier, fitter & stronger. Remember that.”