Kick your metabolism into high gear with this simple cardio workout that utilizes circuit training. If you are new to fitness, the fat blasting cardio workout for beginners is designed to get you moving!
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Fat Blasting Cardio Workout For Beginners
1) 7 exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
1 MINUTE MARCH ON THE SPOT
10 JUMPING JACKS
10 STANDING SIDE REACHES
10 JUMPING JACKS
How To Do Jumping Jacks
- Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
- Stand with your feet together then place your hands down by your side.
- Slightly bend your knees, jump up and raise your arms above your head.
- Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
How To Do Squats
- Stand straight with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side.
- While looking straight ahead squat down keeping your knees in line with your feet.
- As you lower into a squat start to raise your arms out in front of you for balance.
- Keep a neutral spine at all times while tightening your glutes and core.
- Squat until your hip joint is lower than your knees and never let your knees go over your toes.
- Pause then lift back up and squeeze your glutes as you move back to the starting position.
How To Do Standing Side Reaches
- Stand upright and place feet wide apart. Put one arm against outer thigh and hold other above head.
- Lean torso to side of low arm. With arm reach to same side. Hold stretch. Continue with opposite side.
How To Do Lunges
- Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and chin up and look in front of you not down.
- Tighten your abs.
- Step forward with your left leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and your other knee should not touch the floor.
- Return to the starting position then step forward with your right leg and repeat the above steps.
Rest 20 seconds between exercises or when you need to and perform the circuit 2 times. Don’t forget to print the PDF for the workout available below.
Why This Workout Incorporates Circuit Training And Why We Love It
A 20 to 30-minute circuit that combines cardio and strength training will blast fat AND sculpt muscle. It’s a quick well rounded workout that can be done in the home or in the gym.
Why Circuit Training At Gyms Are So Popular
Circuit training, a great boredom buster, is a fun fast paced workout in a group setting that helps to enhance your motivation to keep you going.
Depending upon the gym or class you would perform one exercise for 30 seconds to 8 minutes then move on to the next exercise.
Benefits Of Attending Circuit Classes Or A Circuit Gym
- Group setting enhances motivation
- Get maximum results with less time
- Firms muscles while burning fat
- It sculpts your entire body
- Solves exercise boredom
- Burns 10 calories per minute
- Raise metabolism
- Burn calories up to 48 hours after your workout
Intensity Level At Gym
Muscle Groups Targeted
Type Of Exercise
Combination of strength and cardio
The downside to circuit training using weights or equipment is that it requires a lot of equipment! That’s why we recommend gyms that feature express circuit training as part of their service such as Fit4Less.
If you need additional motivation to start exercising, to sculpt muscles and blast fat, there is a concept that allows you to get results starting at $4.99 every two weeks.
If you want a gym with minimal costs on a monthly basis. This is it!
Fit4Less is quite large considering the price. It has an array of cardio equipment, free weights, weight machines and a 30-Minute Express Circuit™ for those with limited time!
Fit4Less by Goodlife express circuit allows you to get in, get out fast, while getting results so you can get on with your day.
Key Highlights At Fit4Less
- Low Cost (starts at $4.99 every 2 weeks + joining fee)
- Open 24/7 perfect for early risers or late night visits
- Convenient to join online or in person at any location
- Includes a 30-Minute Express Circuit™
- 50+ pieces of cardio, variety of strength training equipment & large free weight area
- Virtual cycling and virtual classes depending on gym location
- Additional amenities depending on gym location include tanning, massage chairs & hydro massage beds
- Most Clubs are available to Members 24/7. Please confirm Club hours by visiting fit4less.ca/locations
Please follow Fit4Less on:
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Fitness Training Resources
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fit4Less. The opinions and text are all mine.