photo source: abbeyskitchen.com
Vegan Sloppy Joes
The best and easiest vegan sloppy joes, is the vegan version of the classic dish, is even better then the all-American favourite, prepared with ground beef.
This delicious sandwich, a barbecue staple, is perfect for a quick dinner or lunch. It is so flavourful, with a rich, smoky, sweet and savory sauce, its ready in 30 minutes or less!
This is a plant based meal the whole family will love!
Healthy Living Starts Here
Key Benefits Of Vegan Sloppy Joes
- Super inexpensive to make with Yves Veggie Cuisine Original Ground Round
- Low calorie
- Packed with protein and fiber
- 90% less fat than regular ground beef
- Cholesterol free
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colour
- Very filling
- Leftover keep well in the fridge, and can be frozen!
What Is Yves Veggie Ground Round
The Original Veggie Ground Round is known for its outstanding taste and versatility.
It is a pre-cooked soy-based crumble that can replace cooked ground meat in any of your favourite recipes.
What Is Yves Ground Round Made Of
- Textured soy protein
- Natural flavours
- Canola oil
- Guar gum
- Cane sugar
- Yeast extract
- Malt extract
- Vitamin and mineral blend.
- It also contains soy, mustard and barley
Does Yves Veggie Ground Round Expire
Is Yves Veggie Cuisine Healthy
Can You Freeze Yves Veggie Burgers
Yes, up to 1 to 3 months. After freezing the burgers, it should be thawed in the refrigerator and consumed within 3 to 5 days.
What Goes With Sloppy Joes
- Salads such as coleslaw, macaroni salad, green or potato salad.
- Corn on the cob
- Sauteed green beans
- Steamed cauliflower or broccoli
- Pickled vegetables
- Raw carrot sticks
Meet one of my favourite vegan meals.
Key Items Available On Amazon For The Recipe
- Food processor
Ingredients & Preparation
Read full details on: Abbey’s Kitchen