Best Butt Workout
If you want to maximize your booty development, find out why nearly 1 million individuals have shared our best butt workout for women on social media!
The best butt workout will challenge your glutes at all angles with the right mix of moves to get the job done.
Its the best workout to create a tight, toned, shapely butt!
Can Exercise Make Your Buttocks Bigger?
If you do the right set of butt exercises yes you can make your butt larger.
Let’s get started, you’re about to create gorgeous head turning shapely buns by following the best butt workout featured below.
Can I Get A Bigger Round Butt Fast?
Yes. Do the following.
1) Do cardio three to five times a week.
2) Do our best butt workout two or three times a week.
Scroll Below To See Written & Video Instructions Along With Our Printable Best Butt Workout PDF & More!
1) 5 best butt exercises
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print the best butt workout below and do the workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
9) Print meal plan template to keep you organized
10) Prep your meals
Best Butt Exercises
50 HIP BRIDGE
80 DONKEY KICKS
80 FIRE HYDRANTS
50 PLIE SUMO SQUATS
80 SIDE LUNGES
How To Do A Hip Bridge Exercise
1) Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2) Raise your hips off the floor so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
3) Pause at the top then slowly lower your body back to the floor.
How To Do Donkey Kicks
1) Get on all fours so that your hands are shoulder are width apart and your knees are straight below your hips.
2) Tighten your stomach and keep your knee bent. Lift one leg up behind you until it is in line with your body and your foot is parallel to the ceiling.
3) Lower back down to starting position and repeat with the other leg.
How To Do Fire Hydrants
1) Position yourself on your hands and knees on the ground.
2) Keep the knee in a bent position, then lift your leg away from the body.
3) Pause at the top, then slowly return to the starting position.
4) Perform this slowly for a number of repetitions, and repeat on the other side.
How To Do Dumbbell Sumo Squat
1) Hold a dumbbell at the base with both hands and stand straight up. Move your legs so that they are wider than shoulder width apart from each other with your knees slightly bent.
2) Your toes should be facing out. Inhale and slowly bend the knees and lower your legs until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
3) Bring the body back to the starting position while exhaling.
Note: Keep your back straight to prevent back injury.
How To Do Side Lunges
1) Stand with your feet and knees together.
2) Take a large step with your right foot to the right side and lunge toward the floor.
3) Make sure your right knee does not extend past your toes and keep your left leg relatively straight.
4) Push off through your right foot to return to the start to complete one set.
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
How To Train Your Glutes
Train your glutes 2 to 3 times per week. Perform the first exercise, rest 1 minute, then proceed to the next exercise.
Fitness Training Resource
More Fitness Tips
Learn How To Eat Healthy
Try the 30 day healthy eating challenge.