Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast
Get ready for insane RESULTS with our burn fat fast cardio blast that utilizes circuit training! If you are looking for serious results we got you covered!
Let’s get started.
Circuit Training Equipment & Location
Exercise equipment includes:
Circuit training does require using a lot of equipment. That’s why we recommend gyms that feature express circuit training as part of their service such as Fit4Less.
The Fit4Less 30 Minute Express Circuit allows you to get to get to the gym and get out fast, giving you quick results so you can make the most of your day.
If you need additional motivation to start exercising, Fit4Less allows you to get results starting at $4.99 every two weeks (plus a joining fee).
Finally, there is a gym with minimal costs on a monthly basis!
Considering how large Fit4Less facilities are, the price is quite affordable! It has an array of free weights, weight machines, cardio equipment and a 30 Minute Express Circuit™ for those with limited time!
Key Highlights At Fit4Less
- Low Cost (starts at $4.99 every 2 weeks + joining fee)
- Most clubs are open 24/7 perfect for late night visits or early risers. Please confirm Club hours by visiting www.fit4less.ca/locations
- Convenient to join online or at a kiosk in-club at any location
- 50+ pieces of cardio, and strength training equipment and large free weight area
- Virtual cycling and virtual classes depending on gym location
- 30 Minute Express Circuit™
- Additional amenities include tanning, massage chairs and hydro massage beds depending on your gym location
Please Follow Fit4Less On:
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast
1) Ten exercises for the circuit
2) Instructions on how to perform each exercise
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
Jackknife From Lying Flat
Bodyweight Pistol Squats
Squat With Lateral Leg Raise
Glute Bridge to Leg Raise
How To Do Squat Jumps
1) Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and lower into a squat position by bending your knees. Keep your spine straight, chest lifted, and knees behind your toes.
2) Jump up and swing arms overhead while keeping your arms at your side and return to the squat position.
How To Do Crunches
1) Lie on your back on the floor or an exercise mat.
2) Bend your knees, while lifting your legs so they sit at a 45 degree angle.
3) Place your arms behind your head.
4) Lift your shoulders towards the ceiling using your abdominal muscles.
5) Ease back down slowly as you inhale.
How To Do A Jackknife From Lying Flat
1) Lie flat on the floor or an exercise mat on your back with your arms extended behind your head with your legs fully extended.
2) As you exhale, bend at the waist while simultaneously raising your legs and arms to meet in a jackknife position.
3) Your legs should be extended and lifted at approximately a 35-45 degree angle from the floor, while your arms should be extended and parallel to your legs.
4) While inhaling, lower your arms and legs back to the starting position.
How To Do Bodyweight Pistol Squats
The pistol squat can be difficult to master, however this technique builds amazing leg strength without weights.
1) Stand on one leg, maintaining your balance and ensuring your weight is distributed through your heel. In addition, extend your arms out straight in front of you, and raise your other leg so your knee is bent. Your raised leg will give you additional stability.
2) Squeeze your core and your supporting leg. Slowly bend your supporting leg, lowering your torso downwards.
3) Your butt should be 1-2 inches off the ground, while your other leg should be extended out straight in front of you.
4) Squeeze your supporting leg and slowly raise your body upwards.
5) Repeat on the other leg.
How To Do A Squat With Lateral Leg Raise
Here’s a move to make you feel the burn on both sides of your butt while helping you smooth out your saddlebags.
1) Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart, feet parallel. Hold your hands (with or without weights) out in front of you for balance. Bend your knees and lower your hips so your thighs are parallel to the floor, consequently keeping your weight back in your heels.
2) Rise back up, straighten your the legs and lift your left leg out to the side, squeezing your outer glute.
3) As you step the foot back into shoulder-width position, squat down again.
4) Stand back up and do a side leg lift on the right side, then lower the leg back to the starting position.
How To Do A Glute Bridge to Leg Raise
1) Lie on your back and bend your knees so your feet rest flat on the floor or exercise mat.
2) Raise one leg until it is stretched out (it can be straight or bent). Drive the heel of the grounded foot into the floor and push your hips up until your body is in a straight line from your shoulders to the toes of your outstretched foot.
3) Slowly lower yourself down and repeat.
How To Do A Glute Bridge
2) Lift your hips off the ground so your knees, hips and shoulders form a straight line. Squeeze those glutes and keep your abs tight so you don’t overextend your back.
3) Hold your position for a couple of seconds before easing back down and repeat.
How To Do Donkey Kicks
1) Get on all fours on an exercise mat (hands under shoulders, knees under hips).
2) Bend your right knee at a 90-degree angle, flex your right foot and lift your knee to hip level.
3) Lower your knee without touching floor and lift again.
4) Switch legs, repeat.
How To Do Swimmers
Swimmers are a terrific way to work your whole body whilst giving your lower back a workout.
1) Lie on your stomach and squeeze your glutes as hard as you can, raising both legs off the ground.
2) Reach forward with your arms, keeping your palms facing downward a few inches above the ground.
3) Lift your alternate arm and leg up into the air, squeezing all of the muscles from your shoulders down to your glutes.
4) Repeat with the other arm rapidly.
How To Do Plank Rotations
1) Get into a plank position, hands under your shoulders with your feet hip width apart.
2) Twist your torso and lift your left hand towards the ceiling.
3) Bring your left hand back to its original position and repeat on the right side.
In addition to making sure you perform each exercise for the set number of seconds, make sure you do the required number of sets.
We Love Fast Results! Circuit Training Does Not Disappoint
Sculpt muscle and blast fat fast with a 20 to 30-minute workout that combines cardio and strength training. Circuit training can be done anywhere, at the gym or in your home.
Knock Out Boredom With A Punch
Circuit training, is a fun fast paced workout in a group setting that will sky rocket your motivation to keep you going.
Circuit training only requires you to perform 1 exercise for a minimum of 20 seconds depending upon the gym or class.
Benefits Of Attending Circuit Classes Or A Circuit Gym
- Solves exercise boredom
- Burns 10 calories per minute
- Raise metabolism
- Group setting enhances motivation
- Firms your muscles while burning fat
- It sculpts your entire body
- Get maximum results with less time
- Burn calories up to 48 hours after your workout
Intensity Level At Gym
All levels available
Muscle Groups Targeted
Type Of Exercise
Combination of strength and cardio
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Fitness Training Resources
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fit4Less. The opinions and text are all mine.