30-Day PushUp Challenge
Develop strong toned arms and upper body simply by doing the 30-day pushup challenge!
Simply by doing this challenge daily for 30 days you will be on your way to achieving your goals!
10 Tips To Get Amazing Results
3) Don’t stock junk food in the pantry
4) Print 7 day keto meal plan & cheat sheet
5) Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables to boost fiber intake
6) Print the 30 day push up workout below and do the workout
7) Consume mostly water and cut down on alcohol
8) Print healthy eating grocery list and shop smart
9) Print meal plan template to keep you organized
10) Prep your meals
Scroll Below To See Full Instructions Along With Our Printable PDF For The 30-Day PushUp Challenge
1) Featuring 1 exercise Day 1 to Day 30
2) Instructions on how to perform a push up
3) Infographic with visual instructions to follow online
4) Print PDF available at the end of the infographic
The 30 Day Push-Up Challenge Exercise Instructions
1st Day: 15 PUSH UPS
2nd Day: 16 PUSH UPS
3rd Day: 17 PUSH UPS
4th Day: 18 PUSH UPS
5th Day: REST DAY
6th Day: 19 PUSH UPS
7th Day: 20 PUSH UPS
8th Day: 21 PUSH UPS
9th Day: 22 PUSH UPS
10th Day: REST DAY
11th Day: 23 PUSH UPS
12th Day: 24 PUSH UPS
13th Day: 25 PUSH UPS
14th Day: 26 PUSH UPS
15th Day: REST DAY
16th Day: 27 PUSH UPS
17th Day: 28 PUSH UPS
18th Day: 29 PUSH UPS
19th Day: 30 PUSH UPS
20th Day: REST DAY
21st Day: 31 PUSH UPS
22nd Day: 32 PUSH UPS
23rd Day: 33 PUSH UPS
24th Day: 34 PUSH UPS
25th Day: REST DAY
26th Day: 35 PUSH UPS
27th Day: 36 PUSH UPS
28th Day: 37 PUSH UPS
29th Day: 38 PUSH UPS
30th Day: REST DAY
How To Do Push Ups
1) Place your hands flat on a mat with arms straight, abs tight, holding your body in a plank position
2) You may keep your legs straight or knees on the mat for a beginners variation
3) Lower your body to the floor with your chest an inch or two away from the floor
4) Now push your torso back up until your arms lock
5) Repeat until you perform the required exercises for the day
Push Ups For Beginners
The wider your arms are the better it is for you to execute a successful push up. If you are a beginner, perform the push up slowly.
If you find it easier, begin by balancing your knees on the exercise mat instead of your toes.
Try not to lower your hips during a push up. If your lower back begins to hurt during the push up, stop and take a break.
Variations Of Advanced Push Ups
- One Arm Push Up
- T Push Up
- Wide Grip Push Up
- Incline Push Up
- Decline Push Up
One Arm Push Up
A one arm push up strengthens the chest and triceps muscles and builds a strong core.
The abdominal muscles and obliques have to work extra hard to keep the body stabilized while using one arm, therefore you must have sufficient strength to maintain the position.
T Push Up
The T push up requires the muscles to work much harder to balance the body during the exercise. It works the core muscles, chest, and shoulder at the same time, which does not happen often.
Wide Grip Push Up
The wide grip push up is more difficult than the standard push up. It targets the chest, triceps, and muscles in the front of the shoulder.
Incline Push Up
The incline push up is the standard push up targeting the chest, triceps, deltoids, and core muscles.
Decline Push Up
The decline push up is an advanced upper body exercise targeting the chest, shoulders, arms, and back.
By placing the feet higher than the hands, the level of difficulty can be significantly increased by maintaining proper rigid body position requires significant strength and stability in the core, legs, and back.
Muscle Groups Targeted By Push Ups
See INFOGRAPHIC Below
Print PDF Below
Fitness Training Resource
More Fitness Tips
Learn How To Eat Healthy
Frankly if you are trying to achieve a sculpted toned body, candy, chips or fast food will hinder your ability to see results no matter how much you exercise.
To help you position yourself for success, try our no junk food challenge. It’s only for 7 days.
Clean up your eating habits and drink tons of water, consume healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and lean proteins.